Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TV Addicted
    correct. Must be the server. I am watching a channel on livestream application the audio and video is perfect inline. Thanks

Probation
    I received my TVONLINE Receiver in May and never seen anything as to a Channel Store, is this a link to MickeyHop? My Receiver has been updated June 16th with the newer look/version but still I don't see a Channel Store. Is the Channel Store an APP? I'm fairly new to all this Android stuff so any help would be appreciated.

Sha22

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sha22 View Post
    I received my TVONLINE Receiver in May and never seen anything as to a Channel Store, is this a link to MickeyHop? My Receiver has been updated June 16th with the newer look/version but still I don't see a Channel Store. Is the Channel Store an APP? I'm fairly new to all this Android stuff so any help would be appreciated.

Sha22
    Channel Store is a receiver main menu option.
    You'd need to exit outta the IPTV NFPS server menus and into avov's main menu to see those Channel Store options.

It's not an APP. It's actually where all avov's APPs are found thou.
    Once you choose an APP and Install it, then it appears in the My Channels menu option.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    So the Channel Store is the Main Menu. This is where I choose the APPs from the "Market", correct?
    So there is no link to MickeyHops.org to download new APPs?

the new one channel store is call market you have it just click on that i know you have it it in middle

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sha22 View Post
    So the Channel Store is the Main Menu. This is where I choose the APPs from the "Market", correct?
    So there is no link to MickeyHops.org to download new APPs?
    the APPs found in the Channel Store are being store on avov's server. Once you install the APP then it's on your avov receiver, it's not on your receiver till you install it from the Channel Store (sometimes called the Mickey Market)
    . If you un-install an APP any time later, it still can be re-installed from the Channel Store.

Mickeyhop is not where the APPs are found, it is a platform, so to speak.
    APPs are on avov server and ar4e available for you to install.
    What ever is there is the limit.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    Okay, I think I have everything. I was just confused by the original post. Thought I was missing something due to the date I purchased my Receiver (May) and when the original post was dated, thought I was missing something.

I'm good, thanks for the replies.

Probation
    Hi there,
    Hoping you can help me out, I installed the zip file you provided however I'm not being prompted to do a firmware update. I have a 16gb USB key, is that not good enough?

Junoir Member
    cant download the setup.zip file, just keeps going to an attachment page with a clear.gif file 1x1 pixels

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12