Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Will Jimmie be driving and racing an Indy car in 2021 ??

Since back in 2018 after Jimmie test drove Alonso's Indy car, he has had the idea in his head ever since.
    On that day in 2018 , Jimmie got out of that Indy car and has had a smile on his face ever since !!

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kx4RpzayvM
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Jimmie Really Needs to "Think" Long and Hard about the move to Indy Racing... One doesn't always Walk Away when one of those MO'chines get Recked...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Jimmie Really Needs to "Think" Long and Hard about the move to Indy Racing... One doesn't always Walk Away when one of those MO'chines get Recked...!!!
    He has gotta be better then 'Go Go Danica' and she drove Indy for some years
    But her last race saw her spin around and around all on her own... and that was it for her, I think she is fashion model now
    (just kidding about the fashion model thing, well sorta).

Others have too, Tony Stewart and also that guy that hit the Turbo Dryer on a Nascar track during a caution... what was his name?

AJ Fyot was one of the biggest names in Nascar and Indycar, he did well at both.

Jeff Gordon once said that he wished he had gotten in an Indy car when he was 20 years old, instead of 40

Back in the day when them Indy and F1 cars grew extremely fast in a span of only a few years, the tracks were not ready for them speeds and mayhem followed
    I do agree thou with you 4me, them cars if not respected or even by pure chance, them cars can kill you in a second.
    Arton Senna was the best ever behind the wheel of an F1 car but his end also came in a F1 car

But them the chances they take in them cars. Them guys that professionally race any car are a whole 'nother breed of men
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-25-2020 at 12:32 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

4me IS Well Aware of all that crazed...!

Me Reply Up Above Pertains to the Accidents Jimmie has had already this Season in Nascar, How many would He have Walked Away from if He had been in an Indy Racer...?!?

How many would He have Walked Away from if He had been in an Indy Racer...?!?
    all of them

You can't compare the reasons for wrecks between nascar and indy. And that really is what it comes down to.

In Nascar bumping and side drafting and taking the air away from a competitor is racing.
    That can't be said with Indy car.
    With Indy car, its all about precision and consistency.

You wreck in an Indy car and chances are that it would be worse then in a Nascar , but in a nsacar wrecking is part of racing, while the same is not true with Indy.

Just my thoughts
    - Frank Zappa

Wasn't Comparing the Reasons... Comparing the Results as Nascar has taken Great Precautions in Making Nascar Racers Safe while Indy Racers almost Disintegrate upon Impact...!

If Ryan Newman had been in an Indy Car and had that Accident(the One He Walked Away from the same day), He wouldn't bee Racing Now...!

Wasn't Comparing the Reasons... Comparing the Results as Nascar has taken Great Precautions in Making Nascar Racers Safe while Indy Racers almost Disintegrate upon Impact...!
    them cars are designed to disintegrate upon impact. That takes alot of the impact energy with it when they break up like they do.
    That was a design that was a big break-thru with the safety of those cars. The drivers are still in a cage thou and will survive most crashes. Its when they land upside down or on fire with the driver trapped inside that is the most worrisome.
    The fires are not so much of a worry anymore thou these days as they have advanced fuel cells that take care of that.
    - Frank Zappa