Junoir Member

US channels continuously Buffer and Freeze

Hi, most of the US channels buffer an freeze alot and after 6pm on evenings some don't show at all. Never had these issues before only started about a week ago. Is there maintenance and upgrades being done? Why is this happening? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    Hi! Did you reset your modem and tried portal changing?

There is an announcement about channels freezing from several weeks ago that hasn't been fixed yet. It would be nice if there was a status update...

TV Addicted
    The announcement is from a couple weeks ago but for me the issue remains. I saw someone post elsewhere on this forum that the channels aren't working, in a way, that is not correct. The channels are "working" but not in anyway in which one could watch and enjoy.

Junoir Member
    Hi yes, I've tried the normal reset and change portal routine. But channels are still behaving erratic. Freezing/ Buffering etc. This was not happening up to 3 weeks ago. It was working fine. Was just wondering if you guys were doing some kind of maintenance or upgrades.

TV Addicted
    I take it back, now none of the US channels that Ive tried are working. Wish I'd have left it on portal 1.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    If you guys are using a VPN, try it without.
    If you are not using a VPN, try using a VPN.

You can always revert back to the original portal as well.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa