Junoir Member

Access formuler z8 options from outside our home internet network ?

[COLOR=#2C3E50][FONT=&amp]Hi guys, Is there a way to access the formuler z8 options, when we are outside our home network ?

I would like to change channel access the functions of the formuler z8, using my android phone, when I am outside my house/outside my home internet network
    I have tried air sync remote on my android phone, but it works only if my phone is connected to my internet home network. I would like to control the formuler z8 box while i am away from home. The way my formuler box is connected to my pc, is via an hdmi video capturing card. The formuler z8 is connected to my home internet via wifi connection. I can remotely connect to my pc using a program like splashtop, but what i see on my pc screen is the video capturing applications streaming the video footage from the hdmi of the formuler z8, to my capturing program/pc .
    I need a way to actually change channel on the formuler z8 . Is there any way to do so by accessing the functions of the formuler z8 via internet and not via in house wifi?

[iive links removed!
    Last edited by catz; 08-20-2020 at 03:42 AM.