Junoir Member

Fox new and fox business are out

Please fix the channels what’s going on????????????? The service bad right now!!!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    frustration is understandable but the 's' word is not needed or appreciated.

You could try cable or satalitte TV from your local provider.
    It would be an average of 60 to 80 dollars per month, not including any sporting events or other programs not included in the service, like movie channels, your sports channels, your kids channels and etc, etc... Costs would climb well above 100 + per month (well above).
    That new Mulan movie will be streamed soon for the low cost of 80 USD...or you could wait a few days and catch it on iptv for for the low cost of zero extra dollars ... that really sucks eh ?

Okay I said the 's' word... damn !!!!

Ok, Ok ... there will be no more of that word from here on in !

If we pay the 60 to 80 per month to our iptv service, then we can complain about the few channels that do not work or other issues that may be seen along the way
    But you still would not be allowed to use that 's' word
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

most would probably not like or appreciate me talking about the savings and the channels we get. We all know all that already, and don't need to be told again.
    But when I see that 'S' word , well I get all crazy !
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Let’s not start talking about who benefits who in here Ok because you well know This goes both ways probably only One Way More than the other One(customers ) they ones to get benefit here it’s not just us the customers but these guys are getting the most $$$$$ because they get pay every month and every year from probably hundreds or thousands of customers
    All I’m asking here is to have a stable service it’s been 3 weeks now We problems hiccups here and there I mean not counting all the years we had problems for years I don’t care about the quality of the picture If the channel glitches every min stops every so minutes every day
    And don’t try to censor my opinion man because I’m not here to Disrespect no one I just here to express my frustration with the service
    I don’t have no problem paying $80 $100 Per month for cable I did it for years I can still do it again actually I make more money now than i did before whatever I’m saving on cable I ended up wasting the money on something else anyways But when i had cable at least i Come home from work I’m able to watch TV for 3 hours Without any interruptions! But right now I want to watch Fox News it doesn’t work

that's cool Danny.
    And your post was never removed or closed, because I do understand, as I said.
    But it's that damn 's' word that got my attention

A post on our boards that simply says that the service sucks is something that the everyone sees , some may have no idea about things but when seeing for the first time someone reporting that it sucks. The site owner does not pay the bills so that something like that negativity can be advertised (weather deserved or undeserved does not matter).. It's negative advertising, it's not fair.
    So to even the field, I will or may comment. Normally that S word is a reason to delete the post.

Hope I made sense
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I removed the word happy ?