Windows 7 operating system and licence code

I have held on to Windows 7, to about the end of the year

I have a few concerns on Windows 7, and Windows 7 Home Premium.
    I have a DVD with this operating system, 32-bit, and a valid licence code.
    If I decide to wipe clean my laptop with this operating system, and re-install the same system from my disk and valid licence code, would Microsoft sort of "invalid" this, as Windows 7 is not "in their books" anymore. What would happen?

Another question, would all the security updates to January 2020, when they stopped would automatically come back, or you have to manually re-load them off the Microsoft Update Catalog.

I would like someone to answer both these concerns.

Random Engineer
    You can Re-install Windows 7 at any time with valid CD and Key. You will be entitled to get all of the windows 7 updates. This will take time as there are many. Once all is updated you should be able to upgrade to Windows 10 if you want (For FREE and LEGAL) Send me a PM for instructions to do this. (My only concern is upgrading from 32 Bit operating system to 64 Bit) Here is a link to a howto but I have not tested it so I cannot comment.
    hXXps://www.howtogeek.com/228042/how-to-switch-from-32-bit-windows-10-to-64-bit-windows-10/#:~:text=If%20you%20had%20a%2032,version%20of%20Wi ndows%20for%20free.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy1 View Post
    You can Re-install Windows 7 at any time with valid CD and Key. You will be entitled to get all of the windows 7 updates. This will take time as there are many. Once all is updated you should be able to upgrade to Windows 10 if you want (For FREE) Send me a PM for instructions to do this. (My only concern is upgrading from 32 Bit operating system to 64 Bit) Here is a link to a howto but I have not tested it so I cannot comment.
    Code:
    https://www.howtogeek.com/228042/how-to-switch-from-32-bit-windows-10-to-64-bit-windows-10/#:~:text=If%20you%20had%20a%2032,version%20of%20Windows%20for%20free.
    Codededededed the Link...