TV Addicted

Exclamation Whats happening with channels

Still channel #868 Gol TV not loading....and Telemundo Channel #835 sometimes loading and sometimes not....the streams not stable . . . Please fix it

I am having the same issue. Most International [Latins] channels are down/black screen.

Can someone look into this?

Thank you!

TV Addicted
    I noticed channels works until 6pm. After rhat time, channels go black, freezing, etc. Almost unwatchable. Specially all Telemundo channels, TNT and sport channels. Hard to watch an NBA game.

Junoir Member
    Seems like all the channels do that. Any word when they will go back to normal?

Junoir Member
    I'm having alot of trouble watching US channels. They freeze and buffer alot. I didn't have these issues before and nothing has changed on my end. Is there some kinda maintenance or upgrades going on ? What's causing this all of a sudden?

TV Addicted
    Having the same problems watching US channels, Ive found that some are much worse than others. A&E East and History channel are almost completely unwatchable. The weather channel on the other hand, lasts for several minutes before it acts up.

Junoir Member
    If nothing has been fixed for about a month now, the chances are we'll be stuck with freeze & loop for a while.

get active
    It seems as though the more channels that are brought into service and online, the more issues that come up with looping, freezing, no audio, audio but no video. Its a bit of a mystery as to why so many channels have nothing on them while others like the Sky channels are seldom without issues which may begin with the media player, audio and video codecs while the Canadian news channels are up and down with regularity. I really believe there is a lot of movies, like those on Netflix which are more than twenty years old and remain unchanged while some cloud services provide much of the looping and freezing issues although there appears to be too many issues that begins with media players, recorded video and too many servers buffering, freezing but simply can't keep up with the demand. It might be time to think about dropping some of the old, lesser or redundant channels and focusing on what is fixable and can be maintained without the endless reporting which they can't keep up with.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    i second that the looping and freezing been going on for quiet awhile now it need to be fix especially in the 100s and too many channels been added and i know plenty of these channels no user watch them it better the scale down the channel list to most of the channels that people watch and have a better service than a whole lot of channels and a crappy service.

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    It seems as though the more channels that are brought into service and online, the more issues that come up with looping, freezing, no audio, audio but no video. Its a bit of a mystery as to why so many channels have nothing on them while others like the Sky channels are seldom without issues which may begin with the media player, audio and video codecs while the Canadian news channels are up and down with regularity. I really believe there is a lot of movies, like those on Netflix which are more than twenty years old and remain unchanged while some cloud services provide much of the looping and freezing issues although there appears to be too many issues that begins with media players, recorded video and too many servers buffering, freezing but simply can't keep up with the demand. It might be time to think about dropping some of the old, lesser or redundant channels and focusing on what is fixable and can be maintained without the endless reporting which they can't keep up with.
    I Agree with you Deadwood. 100 %. andkaal.