3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb Nature at Its Finest :

https://youtu.be/Wh_aMcw67b4

Hope You Feel about this the Same Way 4me does...!!!

Take Care, Stay Safe, Keep Your Distance and May GOD Bless You and Yours..

Rocket Recovery Technician
    He has pulled me back from the fire many times in my lifetime, Car wrecks, industrial accident, foolish actions, and I knew once when he saved me and brought me back. I am still as a wayward child but with a SURE KNOWLEDGE of the ONE FATHER I should serve faithfully. I am very short of the way to perfection, so I have to rely on salvation by the blood of the lamb. Worldliness and sins of all flesh are hard things to break for the purest of mankind. It is good to clear the mind with a good soothing song and a peaceful setting. We can only hope to be worthy and have salvation. Thanks for the post 4me. I have a 60" TV on the fireplace hearth and at night sometimes I turn on Youtube fireplace videos from cat trumpet Especially the live ones or the one that is arched like my fireplace and play some of the CALM radio stations. Easier than firing up the logs and doesn't heat up the place. 10 feet is better, wear your mask and gloves, wash your hands and gloves, keep Listerene or something and paper towels to wipe your face, table, or whatever and gargle with if there is any doubt. It comes down to peeps keeping themselves and those around them safe. Some just won't do it.