Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar

Many channels freezing like in 2015....

Hi guys, pls tell me you're aware and working it. My clients are asking me every day, so I need to let them know things will be better. Thanks!

PD: Yes, I already showed the announce posted...

TV Addicted
    Just like clock work, the service gets working pretty good and then the overlords decide it's time to screw it all up... Who knows when it's going to work right again.

Does seem to happen like that alot. I have been with nfps for 4 years and it goes in cycles. Works great and then garbage and then good again. They always seem to fix it but sometimes it just seems like they are messing with things but I highly doubt that they are messing with just for fun. Running something like this must be extremely complicated with all the different peices especially since they dont have control over alot of the channels being provided. It all comes down to you get what you pay for. With the price of cable vs the price of this i will take nfps even with the outages and the problems.

Tim

I think that they are pulling streams from free sources to display. Then, any channel problems such as wrong channel, freezing, etc cannot be
    corrected by our service since they have no control over it.

An example... Sky Living channel. For years I used to post about it being down, wrong stream playing...etc. SO I
    got a backup copy to watch from Flexus TV free streams. Well the stream there was EXACTLY the stream coming from our service, same problems, which
    the service thru all my posts could not fix. Now I know why.