Register
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Announcment concerning diecasts

hey guys, I have an important announcement to make.
    When this corona virus hit us I had quite a few contracts that were my monthly income and paid employees. I run a janitor cleaning service for those that do not know that already.
    Anyway, the money was good and we had 8 to 15 employees at any given time. But then some of the businesses that we had did shut down because of the spread of the virus. At that time I did message dara and told him that I prolly could not sponser the diecasts that are won at season's end. But before dara posted that to the public, my company gained two new contracts and so I was okay money wise again and even hired back some employees, and so the diecast sponser was back on. You guys did not even know anything about any of that, which was great
    But I tell yous all this now because now recently we have again lost two big contracts due to this damn virus and my income has dropped to just above me living on the streets
    I am exaggerating of course, I still have my home and still have a few employees on the books too.... but at this point I do not see how I can sponser those 3 diecasts for our podium winners at season's end

BUT please guys do not give up on me and keep entering your weekly pics in our pool. Things can change as they do often in my line of work.
    And if they do, then the podium winners will get a diecast each.

I will however still honor the two diecast that have been won or announced already. One of those goes to dara as seen in the Race #11 thread.
    And the other will go to the winner of the race sponsered by minitor.
    Those two diecasts are a go and that will not change.

I am awfully sorry about all this guys and if there is any way possible that I can still sponser those podium wins then I will... but as it stands at this time, I can not.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ain-Relief-500
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...r-s-generosity

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation

No Worries Here Boss, Just Stay Safe, There is always Next Year...!!! and THANKS for All You DO DO...!!!

no worries at all. we are playing for fun and you already do more than enough for us. im ok without diecast and im sure other guys will be ok too.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Fire From Within

We all will be good for sure. Keep reaching for the top, everyone.

i do this for fun to see how good i am cars are nice but theirs more to it then that you have life and do best you can for that i thank you from my heart things will get better they say by 2021 i hope

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I just sent dara a message about all this.
    We just have to find a way to have the podium winners their diecasts for this season.
    I will be working on it guys, so don;t give up on it just yet

to be continued....
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa