Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    16

    key generator ???

    I am looking for a software KEY (license) generator. Anyone have access t one?

    Also ....or looking for a key to Samsung Smart Advisor software.


    Thanks

  2. #2
    Renaissance Man Shooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    I am looking for a software KEY (license) generator. Anyone have access t one?

    Also ....or looking for a key to Samsung Smart Advisor software.


    Thanks
    Key Generators are usually written specifically for the program you want to crack.
    Samsung Smart Advisor I think is a free download.
    /Shooty

  3. #3
    TV Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    34
    Be very careful where you get a key generator, They are one of the highest trojan horses for many malware programs. Even some of the safest download sites have some apps with a death byte in them.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    Key Generators are usually written specifically for the program you want to crack.
    Samsung Smart Advisor I think is a free download.
    /Shooty
    Thank you, yes it is free DL or with A Samsung computer but it is not the full version and you keep getting popups to buy the Premium version.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Be very careful where you get a key generator, They are one of the highest trojan horses for many malware programs. Even some of the safest download sites have some apps with a death byte in them.
    Thanks for the heads up on the trojans!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    16
    Maybe I just need some valid activation keys?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •