No picture or sound

My Mag322 is loading the IPTV URL and I have the full TV menu. There is no picture or sound. Has anyone experienced this problem and found a solution?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1684 View Post
    My Mag322 is loading the IPTV URL and I have the full TV menu. There is no picture or sound. Has anyone experienced this problem and found a solution?
    What service is this with ?
    Try changing the URL portal .
    Do that at the service website, logon to your code and the function to change URL should be there. Then match that change on your mag box.

Rocket service does not have this option thou, nfps and iptv66 have the option.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    What service is this with ?
    Try changing the URL portal .
    Do that at the service website, logon to your code and the function to change URL should be there. Then match that change on your mag box.

Rocket service does not have this option thou, nfps and iptv66 have the option.

Thanks for your reply. I am a reseller and have about 50 customers. This problem is confined to one box, so some kind of problem with the box and not the URL.

This problem is now sorted. The box had recently been moved from one country to another and was locked on UK. I have unlocked it from the User Control Panel and as is well.

Lt. Commander
    do you unlock it to all countries? or to the original country?