Register
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

All Star @ Bristol

@ Bristol Plenty of Fans in the Stands w/o Masks...!!!

Lightbulb

#12 Ryan Blaney takes Stage 1...

#9 Chase Elliott takes Stage 2...

#9 Chase Elliott takes Stage 3...

#9 Chase Elliott takes the Race and One Million $'s...

#18 comes across 2nd...

#4 comes across 3rd...

#2 Comes cross 4th...
    Last edited by 4me2c; 07-16-2020 at 02:16 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I moved yea into a separate thread 4me
    thnx

I am gonna miss the rest of this All-Star night as I gotta leave the building
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Take Care, Stay Safe Me Friend, Wash Those Hands and Keep Your Distance...!!!

Fire From Within

Kyle Busch came closest to winning a race.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I caught the last few laps.
    Go Go Chase
    Kyle B just could not catch him !!

Fan Votes will get an otherwise in-eligible driver into an All-Star race.
    Fan Voting started in 2004.
    Chase Elliott got the 2016, 2017 and 2018 All-Star Fan Vote, where he finished 6th, 7th and 5th respectively.
    This year is Elliott's first All-Star win!

The only other driver to be selected more then one year was Danica Patrick in 2013 and 2015.

Clint Bowyer got the 2020 Fan Vote
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

That All Star Race was Something Else to Watch... If those Cars had Wings they would have flown by instead of Flashed By...!!! Shows how good the Cars are and their Drivers are the Exclamation Mark...! At one point 4me Thought #18 was gonna over-take #9... Seemed almost like #4 was gonna give it a shot when out of nowhere Kyle took that spot away...!!!

Chase Elliott‘s No. 9 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet took a convincing lead at times in the second half of the 140-lap event, but he ultimately had to hold off a hard-charging Busch, who is still looking to hoist his first race trophy of the 2020 season. The winning difference between them was a mere .418 seconds.

The season‘s driver standings leader, Kevin Harvick, finished third, followed by Team Penske’s Brad Keselowski and 2020 Daytona 500 winner Denny Hamlin. Ryan Blaney, who led a race-high 72 laps, finished sixth. Joey Logano, Alex Bowman, Aric Almirola and Martin Truex Jr. rounded out the top 10 in order.

“Oh my gosh, there‘s no feeling like it, nothing like it,” a smiling Elliott said after climbing out of his Chevrolet. “Bristol is an electric atmosphere unlike any place we go to. We‘re going to celebrate this one for sure.

“There‘s nothing like Bristol. There‘s nothing like the lights here. There‘s nothing like racing here. I‘ve never won here — what a race to do it. Just really proud of our team tonight and rebounding. … All those No. 9 hats and T-shirts up in the stands — love to see it.”

While looking around to see if I could find just how much other drivers made at Bristol(No Luck), 4me ran across this link :

Code:
    https://auto.howstuffworks.com/auto-racing/nascar/nascar-basics/nascar-prize-money4.htm
    which just might make things easier to Understand what Nascar Driving is all about...!!! Scroll down a tad... Good Stuff... and