TV Addicted

Exclamation Its S1 down on iptv66

Hello from last night S1 on iptv66 looks down...server looks up but only can see the ppvs movie channels 1 to 25...and the weather channel but the rest of channels not coming up...are they doimd something with the channels???

TV Addicted
    Down here today too.

Junoir Member
    yes down since last night. no offense but i always upset to this crap. i never use this thing and the only time i want to use to wacht ufc this thing (crap) is down. it work at the begining but when the real thing begins (the fight) this crap just show black screen. i do reset, i change the inernet from wifi to wire and back agains and nothing. very frustating usinfg this once in a wile and not working.

Junoir Member
    Me too the same thing .l was watching UFC Fight last night.when was black out.l am connected to s1 iptv66 .still not channels only ppv movies

Junoir Member
    Down here too both server S1 and S2 IPTV Reset does nothing. Please fix! Seems like their servers cant keep up with the demand.

I try changing servers from s1 to s2 and work for a bit then getting kick out . Try back to s1work but not sure if it will kick me out againg .

Iam using Kokaleka app o also try changing the route . Working for now but not sure if they are getting server updates o in maintenance

TV Addicted
    I am having the same problem in 3 Mag. S2 is very bad, changed to S1 is starting to give the same problem. VOD horrible, Live TV is OK. Getting lots of complaints from my associates.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    are they doimd something with the channels???
    yes they were doing something at server end.
    They added a new ppv line-up either early this morning or late last night.
    Sometimes when they change the channel line-up we do see some glitching.
    Should be okay now thou.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Ok my friend Crazed 8.4 hope the service get better because i see Many channels are freezing now hope they Fix them...i have a lot of Friends calling me to complaining about it and also Telemundo and Univisión they are playing normal and after some time they gone black screen and after some seconds they come back....this issues happening from long time ago probably its from the channels source they should fix it this is the most frequently issue hope they fix it ....let them know my friend crazed 8.4 to the ppl who can fix it....thanks so much buddy

Junoir Member
    Yes, it is very convenient to make the modifications on such an important PPV day. when these systems start having problems with ppv day, is because ohh wel, bad very bad