Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member

STB Blocked with brand new donations

So, I have 2 STBs that had the donations expire today. I just assigned new donations (364 days remaining) to each MAC. Usually, within a few minutes, the STB will load the portal successfully. However, i've assigned these donations about 30 minutes ago and they still will not load and still say "STB Bocked". I've tried to reset the donation several times to no avail.

Is there something going on that is not related to me, or do I need some help with getting these two MACs up and running?

UPDATE -

So, I had two other STBs that I wasn't using. I assigned the same donations to these other two MACs and they load right up without issue. So, its not a problem with the donations, it seems to be with the two STB MACs that I had running for the last year that expired. It did take me a day to realize that they had expired.... is it possible that those two MACs are banned, or black listed for trying to login for a day without a valid donation (or an expired one)?

If it is an issue with the two MACs, can I please get some help in clearing those MACs for use? I really would appreciate that.

thanks!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Do those MACs belong to Mag receivers by chance ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I will assume that these are Mag receivers , as I have received a few private messages with this same situation and they are all with the Mags and new codes.
    I am also gonna assume that informir is blocking Rocket/nfps portals.
    This seems to be only happening with new codes and mags with old codes are still working fine.

Read thru the thread linked below and the solution may be at posts #33 and #34

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...OCKING-portals
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Thank you!

Yes, these are both mag254's.

Funny thing is that I followed this process and it worked (only the one from anonfiles, the other one failed to recognize the file).

The first STB I did, successfully reloaded the portal after being flashed. The text color changed on the boot screen from white to red while booting. But, the interesting thing is that after doing the first STB, I went to do the second and it just worked all on its own. I didn't have to flash the box, it just loaded like normal.... strange

But thanks man, this thread and those two posts (33/34) helped for sure.

TV Addicted
    I have same problem. no block will not work. What now? Who do I pm for help.

Quote Originally Posted by razorburn View Post
    I have same problem. no block will not work. What now? Who do I pm for help.
    did you try a IPTV reset at the website ?

Next step would be to try a VPN thru your router.
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Yes did reset several times. do not have a vpn. Sent you pm with all info I had.

Yes did reset several times. do not have a vpn. Sent you pm with all info I had.
    I did not get any recent message from you
    But do send me one with your numbers and I will do a reset here as sometimes a reset thru admin access does help.
    Pull the power from that mag till reset has been done.

If that don\t work then you may want to research on them VPNs,, some can be had for free so them may be the ones to test with. The free ones are not the best, but may work at least to see if it will work.
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    mag is unplugged. will look at vpn.

Thanks

mag is unplugged. will look at vpn.

Thanks
    But you have not sent me the numbers yet.
    I can't do the reset if I don't have the numbers
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast