Junoir Member

Kokaleka Login Limitations by device??

I haven't used the Kokaleka app yet, however want to try it. Before I do, I'm wondering how many devices can use the same rocket username/password? Being that there isn't a requirement to assign a MAC Address, does this mean that I can configure several devices to use the same username/password?

Or, is there some limitation, like how many parallel logins there can be at once, or does the app register with a special HW address that will keep other installations of the app from being able to even login?

I'm certainly not looking to gain the system in any way, just want to know if I can watch on my phone while traveling and than say, on my tablet when I'm home and not have to use 2 rocket subscriptions (one for each device).

thanks!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yes you can use multiple devices with the same rocket code, but only can have one active at a time.
    So if you have that Kokaleka app active and then want to use your phone instead , just shut down the app and open it on your phone.
    If you want to switch to a device with a MAC attached, you can do that as well.
    Just remember, only one connection at a time with that same code, but can use that same code on multiple devices or applications.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Haven't asked a question in years and and usual Crazed, you're spot on sir! Exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Northeastern View Post
    Haven't asked a question in years and and usual Crazed, you're spot on sir! Exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you 
    Just to add to crazed's Post, ...
    - if using multiple devices or programs requiring MAC# authorization/setup, you would have to do an IPTV Reset before using a 2nd device (and I think this can be done only twice in 24hrs.).
    - If using Login/ Password authorization (playlist method), be aware of your settings for ISP Lock and Country Lock on your account.
    * ISP Lock should be disabled if normal use is in multiple locations.
    * Country lock automatically locks you to the country you initially login from. (Requires resetting before and after travelling to other countries).

just FYI
    /Shooty
    Last edited by Shooty; 07-07-2020 at 04:43 PM.