Rocket Recovery Technician

For sake of the "CONVERSATION"

I was just looking for the opinions on the daily "CONVERSATIONS" we are told constantly we need to have. I think the lefts idea of having a conversation is just to get their opponents in a confined space and shout them down. A conversation about race would just be a "You are a racist just because you are alive" type thing. Any rebuttal would be answered with "See that proves you are a racist, you racist.. A conversation about guns would be a "You are just a pawn of the NRA you murdered all those children at Sandy Hook". Rebuttal met by " see you are supporting the murder of all our children by madmen". ETC. LET'S hear a "conversation about something you want to talk about and see if it follows that line, or are the peeps here better than the childish leftist banterers.

I am asking about the Civil War and those who fought in it. What ACTUALLY HAPPENED that brought this country to a colossal war? Whose fault was it REALLY? Who made the South what it became AFTER? How did the "FREE" black people fair in the North after? Who really made it hard for the freed slaves to live in this country after the Civil war?

I am asking today about the exploration, the mapping and the opening of trade routes in this country and continent as far as that goes (Canada was a large part of that era)? What country, what race of people and who were the leaders of the expeditions and who did the work. History is a subject so many of our last TWO generations of citizens know NOTHING about.