freezing on Videoclub movies

Hi guys....am having troubles with the unit. Am getting the cable channels ok but on the videoclub movie channels the movies change but the freezing that started over a week ago continues.
    Any chances the guys could look into this. Before everything was working great for many months and I renewed. Thanks, Satman001

Hi and could Crazed 8.3 look into this? Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    crazed has looked into it before.
    I can not say what the issue is right now but every other time its been related to where you are, which ISP, what time of the day or night and perhaps a few other factors.
    The server it seems is not doing anything different and the VODs are working normally for a large percentage of the users, but for some reason they become unstable for some, which seems to be a random thing in many ways. But at same time seems to be related to how any given ISP handles these high content streams.
    Hard to say, but previous experimenting showed these results.

Try some of those same VODs late at night to see what kind of results you get.
    Or take your box and code to another residence, perhaps a friend or family member's home and try it there.

Might be a server issue, but unless we see alot of others reporting the same, then is prolly as I have stated.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I have not yet changed from the old code .tv to the new one .ru Could this be the reason and thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Satman001 View Post
    I have not yet changed from the old code .tv to the new one .ru Could this be the reason and thanks,
    The iptv66 service never changed to the .ru extension.
    Only nfps did that.

It may work with the .ru but would prolly make no difference if it does connect.
    Try it if you like, I have never tried.

Did you test some of these selections late at night or at other location ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I currently having the same issue.
    Movies do not start, or freeze and even some shows error "Server Unavailable"
    Using Mag254 with 150 Mbps internet speed wired on Portal S1.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated

Hi and things seemed to come on correctly now. Thanks, Satman001

Junoir Member
    Still not working, I try few movies again and same as before. Also try in my other Mag254 and is the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabe2K9 View Post
    Still not working, I try few movies again and same as before. Also try in my other Mag254 and is the same issue.

Did you test some of these selections late at night or at other location ?