Thread: Buzz box set up

Junoir Member

Buzz box set up

Looking for help. Newbie here. I have a Buzz Box XRS4500. I purchased the IPTV service for one year. I got the email with the user name and password. On the box I went to add server and put in the http://p6.iptvprivateserver.ru/c/index.html. It says it is connected until I try the live tv or guide or move anywhere else then it disconnects until I push back button on the remote then it connects again and the process starts all over again. I am guessing it does not see the Mac. That is the other issue I have. I have not idea how to link the Mac. When I go to papiao.is and put the user and password it says the credentials are incorrect. Any help here? I guess I need step by step instructions.

Junoir Member
    I get lost right here: ( First thing we need to do is visit the Server website and log onto your code and enter the MAC ID onto your code.) Where is this, how do you do it? When I go to the server then go to donation status, the page pops up I log in and the info is there. There is a Mac address there that it generated. On the box, I entered the server address that is on that page, It shows it is connected but every time I try to go to tv or guide it disconnects. I am guessing it is not seeing the Mac address correctly.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    The MAC ID you want is shown as 'Server ID' and is seen in the top right hand corner of that same onscreen Server setup menu.
    There will be two MAC Addresses/IDs shown there.
    Top one is shown as the MAC Address and bottom one is shown as the Server ID
    The one to add to the server is the Server ID
    You will notice that both of those end with the same 6 digits , while the first 6 digits are different.
    The Server ID starts with 00:1a:79 and is the correct one you want to attach to your code at the website.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by askauto View Post
    Looking for help. Newbie here. I have a Buzz Box XRS4500. I purchased the IPTV service for one year. I got the email with the user name and password. On the box I went to add server and put in the http://p6.iptvprivateserver.ru/c/index.html. It says it is connected until I try the live tv or guide or move anywhere else then it disconnects until I push back button on the remote then it connects again and the process starts all over again. I am guessing it does not see the Mac. That is the other issue I have. I have not idea how to link the Mac. When I go to papiao.is and put the user and password it says the credentials are incorrect. Any help here? I guess I need step by step instructions.
    at the website....
    -the Order ID on the top line (starts with 33......)
    -the donation ID (username) on the second line (12 digits)
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...vprivateserver

With that server URL, try it without the end part
    like this --> http://p6.iptvprivateserver.ru
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa