Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Warrior
    Here is a Republican ad...lol

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    Here is a Republican ad...lol
    not that I have any thoughts one way or another about it, but is like I say and even that video a-tests to it....no other President can do what Trump can
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    "After the next Election, I Will be More Flexible"...!!!

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Come to "Think" about it, the only "Bounty" I heard about a few months ago was on Kyle Busch...! and Me Thinks it is Still On by the way He is being Treated..!!! LMOL...!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Bounty of everyone on the planet.

Yes, you read that correctly.

The CCP has now placed new laws that say if anyone on this planet disrespects the CCP then that person will go to jail.
    Of course that person would need to travel to China for this to happen. But even if you are on a flight and need to change planes in China (including Hong Kong), then they will get you and arrest you and put you in jail.

They have new laws for Chinese people living abroad and even for Chinese people who never stepped into China in their entire lives. They all come under the new laws.
    And everyone and anyone on the planet who may have publically disrespected the CCP in any way will be arrested if they find themselves in China.

A Canadian/Chinese millionaire who has been visiting China has been arrested and sentenced to 8 years in jail for having in her possession some documents concerning content of which China does not allow.
    She was initially sentenced to 3 years, but yesterday that just got bumped up to 8 years
    this is probably due to the current conflicts between Canada and China. Canada has arrested a prominent member of the CCP and of the CCP communication system. She was living in Vancouver (spreading the CCP treachery where they can).
    The USA wanted her arrested and extradited to the US (on charges I will not go into), which Canada is currently compiling to.
    Two other Canadians were recently arrested in China too. These were journalist I do believe, and were arrested on false charges. And again this was in retaliation to the arrest made in Vancouver Canada.

So I will state the obvious and say.... 'Do not go to China'
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Bounties are something that may be a risk, as they usually result in reciprocity, and extension. Unintended consequences are almost a lock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12