Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Angry Bounty on Troops...

Washington (CNN)

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany addressed a flurry of questions on Monday about President Donald Trump's head-scratching response to recent news reports that the Russian government paid bounties to Afghan militants who killed American troops.

Many of these reports said Trump and the White House have known about the bounties for months but haven't condemned them publicly or taken any retaliatory steps against Moscow. McEnany said at a news conference on Monday that Trump hasn't ever been briefed about the situation, even after the story broke over the weekend, while the President was golfing in Virginia.

McEnany repeatedly tried to undermine and discredit the bombshell story, which was first reported by The New York Times. Its story was quickly corroborated and expanded upon by CNN, The Washington Post and the Wall Street Journal. A handful of overseas news outlets also reported that US officials had briefed the United Kingdom about the threat to British troops.

(There is More too this than what Meets the Eyes) There are people Hiding behind the scenes and a Few of US Know who they are...!

By the Way, Has anyone seen Sleepy Joe lately...?!?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Trump denies knowing about this and was never breifed on it, according to the WhiteHouse.
    What they are saying is that this is more 'fake' news from the Times and the Post.

Putin's press secretary who went live in an interview with a USA reporter, also denies it and had even said the words ..... 'It's BullChit'

More propaganda to confuss the masses is what I think of all this.

Biden is live on NBC right now. He was live on TV yesterday for a short time too.
    I never watched it and will not watch today either.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-30-2020 at 05:13 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    There is enough proof that he was briefed and there have been intelligence reports going back a year about the bounty
    Its Republicans asking for info as well as Democrats

Wondering if Signals have gotten Crossed as We All Heard about the Bounty put out on Trump by Iran...! Maybee somebody didn't get their 15 minutes of fame yet and is trying a New Angle...?!?

Rocket Recovery Technician
    When anything comes from sources that have LIED about everything involving this COUNTRY not to mention this PRESIDENT, I don't give a minute pixel of credence to their propaganda. I assume they are complicit in the plan to destroy everything in it. I for one will be a member of the NEW resistance that will bring their NWO government down in flames shortly after the first day it rears it's treasonous monarchial head. The media propaganda arm of the party would only be credible if they reported the crimes of the members of the last administration. Their failure to even mention any instance by any of them proves categorically that they are absolutely worthless as an information source to me.

( Us Constitution Article 3 - The Judicial Branch Section 3 - Treason::
    Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
    The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.
    ARTICLE XIV. SECTION 3.
    No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.)

(Obama gave Iran $1.7 billion in cash in exchange for a worthless promise. Israeli intelligence found Iranian documents proving that “even after the deal, Iran continued to preserve and expand its nuclear weapons program for future use,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu revealed. German intelligence agreed.
    “The documents obtained by Israel from inside of Iran show beyond any doubt that the Iranian regime was not telling the truth,” said Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. Not only did Iran outfox Obama on its nuclear program, but it sent large chunks of that money to terrorist groups like Hezbollah and the al-Quds Force.) This is one of a few times o-shit-ma gave aid; 1.7 billion in aid and comfort to identified enemies of our country. Add in bidens work with china, clintons release of 1/4 of our enrichable uranium contracts so Russia could assume them and supply their ally iran with a source. There is NO part of article 3:3 that says the war has to be a DECLARED war as in Iraq, or the strategic scope of the enemy that is being given aid or even any definitive description of the aid.

Oh well, we will sit and watch another run of constant harassment, intimidation, assault and extortion from the same group of those who have been doing it and getting away with it for 40 or so years. It is amazing that over 40 years the conservatives and the silent majority haven't learned that turning the other cheek to this never works. Too bad that the black majority comprised of hard working families have to suffer the effects of the leftist assault on our way of life. Are you all not just tired of giving them a platform to attack you with constantly? Well enough, politics is a bad thing. I come from a family that has had many military tour so I want nothing to do with anyone who is against our servicemen.
    Last edited by 12icer; 10-09-2020 at 12:43 AM.

Just Over 4 Months to go...!!!

Will "We the People" Continue to Build that Wall, Drain that Swamp, MAGA and KAG or will We all Slip back into the Cesspool of a Crooked Leftist Government...?!? While the Whole World Watches and Laughs without Firing a Shot...!!!

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    He was briefed on the bounty threat In the afternoon of February 27. Just for contrast check out what he tweeted that day...

Warrior
    Enouhg proof? How about the white house admitting he was briefed?...lol

"What Donald Trump did on day his intel brief 'warned about Russian bounties for US troops': President met Diamond and Silk, huddled with Dean Cain about 'FBI Lovebirds' play, and said coronavirus is 'going to disappear'

Trump was briefed on the on the Russian bounties to kill U.S. troops on February 27, a source told the New York Times AKA a Whistle Blower...!!!
    The White House disputes Trump was briefed and said the intelligence was still being vetted
    Trump's day included meeting rally fans Diamond & Silk, who praised him
    He also tweeted thanking VP Pence for doing 'such a fine job' on the 'Coronavirus situation'
    He blasted CNN as an 'anti-Trump network' by quoting Fox personality Trish Regan saying it was trying to 'stoke a national Coronavirus panic'
    Met with 'Superman' actor about play based on racy texts between 'FBI lovers' in the Oval Office
    Families of three Marines killed in a car bomb attack in April 2019 demanded justice

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:45 EDT, 30 June 2020 | Updated: 09:28 EDT, 1 July 2020 "...!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    There is no cure for cancer.
    That is what I heard since I been a child.

Here's what I think.
    Put a con man like Trumph into public office and at it's top position, then we have a good start in a cure

No other president could do what Trumph can.
    They are all politicians. They have politician values.
    Trumph does not. That's why he can make a discussion that politicians could never come to.

Trumph is our best chance at getting outta the chit we are in.
    Just my thoughts on it all

And why are we allowing political discussion on site ?
    Cause important chit is happening world wide and we all are affected by it and greatly affected in some cases, and politics play a big part in it all... so this is why the politics rules are laxed for time being.
    Just don't bite off each others heads or the 'experiment' will be over.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-02-2020 at 03:32 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast