TV Addicted

National Geographic CH FREEZING !!!!!

This ch seems to freeze up more than ever. Are there plans to fix ?
    Tried to wanch Wicked Tuna last night.....NO Luck............This morning SAME ISSUE.
    PLEASE FIX.
    Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    you not even in correct forum area for reporting

Please take notice for correct area
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-29-2020 at 10:35 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    sorry I do not live on the forum and know all the locations.
    The NGC has had these issues for over a year.
    Where should the post so obviously go ?

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Last edited by 4me2c; 06-29-2020 at 09:51 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    My apologies if I came off as rude
    It mighta been them caps seen in your post that put me into defensive mode
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

just adding bit more info to op. not sure whats your setup is but I did notice lots of freezing on that channel few days now using m3u but today when I was in friends house who is using without m3u and noticed huge different. then I brought his box into my house wow freezing pretty much gone except repeat. not sure if anyone else experiencing this but I did notice some channels unwatchable via m3u but works way way better via Mac .
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Thing is when you have freezing on ALL channels you have a problem, it can be with the input stream from your internet provider, it can be with the program you are using to run your tv out stream, If it is on the server end it will be widespread and there will be many peeps complaining. When you have only a few channels freezing it can be a input streams going to the server end, or a problem with your set-top box's ability to display the channel input stream because of a frequency mismatch or any number of problems. Best thing is to try to watch and see if you get pixilation, if you get an error message occasionally or rhythmic freezing then check the server site for your donation to see if peeps are posting. The first thing to do always is check for any updates you may need and then reboot everything to see if it changes. Then post in your providers problem thread and describe everything you tried and exactly what channel(s) you have problems with and what they are doing. Good luck with it man.
    Last edited by 12icer; 06-30-2020 at 11:28 PM.