Help please Firestick and kokaleka

I bought another Firestick 4K and I cannot for the love of me get the tv app installed or remember how I installed it in my last two sticks.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    what type of apps are onboard that Firestick?
    You need something similar to an AppInstaller or FileBrowser or FileManager or TotalCommander or something that will install the Kokaleka app.
    The Kokaleka app can be found in an .apk file, which is posted in the thread shown below.

Inside the .apk is the app and the app is what is installed on your system.
    The .apk is basically a carrier of an app.

So grab that .apk and load onto storage device and use a File Manager to load that app from the .apk file.
    Once you open one of them Managers, they basically take you thru the steps needed, there is only 1 or 2 steps.
    You also will need to 'Allow from Unknown Sources' before doing anything.
    You have to set that in one of your menus. Probably in a Security and Restriction type menu.
    Or just go ahead without setting that and upon trying to install the apk, the Firestick may tell you that you need to set that restriction and will ask if you want to now and will take you to that menu option. So you can access it like that too.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...es-Kokaleka-TV

OR you could also get the app from Playstore.
    The one at Playstore is our Official app
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Bullwhale
    If you have a laptop install abdlink make sure laptop is on wifi as well and use that to send the apk to the fire stick.i do not believe fire stick has google play store on it.or get a O.T.G cable that way you can connect a flash drive to it