Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what next

what next

what next its all bs
    Code:
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/06/19/racism-racial-stereotypes-changing-aunt-jemima-uncle-bens-eskimo-pie/3204929001/

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    What's next should scare the hell out of us all.
    I just hope the scenario that some see coming will not happen, but ..... you decide.
    Be sure to check the two videos, found thru that coded link seen below.

Put the country in lock-down due to the virus un-leashed on us all.
    Destroy the economy.
    Start race riots.
    Defund the Police.
    Take away a good portion of their guns and equipment,which takes away the ability to be a first responder in protecting our cities.
    Now the Country would be unprepared to defend themselves against an attack.

That's the basic definition of the plan that many believe is underway.

Code:
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-06-18-china-preparing-to-kill-us-population-with-emp-pearl-harbor-first-strike.html
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

this is how Nancy Pelos will become the president of the us of America First joe biden will win then they find him that he cant run country which is true he dont know his own name then the vice president will turn that down and guess what who get to be president you got it Pelos am i nutz about this i hope to god i am
    Last edited by Marley; 06-20-2020 at 06:54 PM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    "Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals is a 1971 book by community activist and writer Saul D. Alinsky about how to successfully run a movement for change. The last book written by Alinsky, it was published shortly before his death in 1972.[1]:41 His goal was to create a guide for future community organizers, to use in uniting low-income communities, or "Have-Nots", in order for them to gain social, political, legal, and economic power.[2] Within it, Alinsky compiled the lessons he had learned throughout his experiences of community organizing from 1939–1971 and targeted these lessons at the current, new generation of radicals."...!!!

Code:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
    ^^^ A Recent President and a Wannabee Female President STUDIED That ^^^...!!! Now, with the Help of George Soros... well, You Figure it out...!

do you think im nutz about the Pelos thing two post up

Rocket Recovery Technician
    It is easily possible Marley, but It will probably be MS. Obama as VP and she will let Obama himself do the work and just sit in the chair. There is a big problem in this country called APATHY, it has been so prevalent for so long that we have been essentially taken over by a group of people who feel they have the right and duty to control every aspect of the lives of every person in this country no matter what that person may feel. They rule by intimidation, harassment, extortion and violence. There is no limit to the lengths they will go to achieve their goal of complete domination by a one ruling class monarchy. The Republicans had a chance to dismantle their army, and chose to squander their chance by stroking their egos. The rights of every man woman and child are on the line with this next election, and it will take a miracle to get a good outcome. blm, antifa and the mainstream media will be in full scale war mode to help the Monarchy complete its coup. Anyway sun is hot today friends, corona is going strong be safe.
    Last edited by 12icer; 10-09-2020 at 12:33 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Trump needs to take action.
    The so called 'whatever' in Seattle needs to be taken control of.
    I won't say their name cause I give a chit what they call them selves.

What's up with their Mayor in that city ?

If I was an American I may think I would be looking to give the Republicans another go.
    Not that I am American.. I hold no truth to any of that.

My Great Grandfather was American. His dad had land in Missouri.
    They left thou and headed north.
    So I am 3 generations outta America.
    If that counts... I say vote Trumph back in.

I know chits messed up... but in my view, yous gotts to keep the man in office !
    Change that now and it holds us back .
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

"

By ELENA SCHNEIDER and ZACH MONTELLARO

06/20/2020 01:58 PM EDT

Updated: 06/20/2020 03:20 PM EDT

Joe Biden raised more money than President Donald Trump last month — setting a record high one-month total, raking in $80.8 million. But the presumptive Democratic nominee still has a long way to go in catching up to Trump’s war chest.

Trump and the Republican National Committee jointly raised $74 million, they announced on Saturday, but the president likely maintains a significant cash-on-hand advantage over Biden with $265 million in the bank. Biden and the Democratic National Committee, meanwhile, did not announce a cash-on-hand total for May.

At the end of April, Democrats had approximately $100 million in cash reserves, according to filings submitted to the Federal Election Commission at the time.

Neither Trump nor Biden have yet submitted fundraising filings covering the month of May to the nation's chief campaign finance watchdog; those are due by midnight Saturday. However, the filings will not paint a complete picture: Not every arm of the candidates' sprawling fundraising apparatuses are required to detail their finances this month.

May was the first full month Biden, who clinched the Democratic nomination in early June, raised money in tandem with the DNC, a joint fundraising agreement that allowed individual donors to give more than $620,000. Trump has had a joint fundraising effort with the RNC for months.

“There’s a natural coalescence around the nominee,” said Taryn Rosenkranz, a Democratic digital fundraising consultant, “so this is an expected uptick for Biden.”

In April, Trump and the RNC narrowly edged out their Democratic counterparts, $61.7 million to $60.5 million, in fundraising that month. It was the first month Biden was the sole Democratic presidential candidate, as Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders dropped out of the race April 8.

Throughout the Democratic presidential primary, Biden struggled to raise cash from small-dollar donors. But his campaign has rushed to fill that gap, dumping more than $21 million since the beginning of the year on Facebook and Instagram ads alone to build out his email list and raise dollars from small donors.

In June, Biden ramped up that spending, pouring $9 million into ads on the platforms, with nationwide protests proving to be a galvanizing moment for Democratic small-dollar donors. Next week, former President Barack Obama will appear alongside Biden in a grassroots fundraising event.

The former vice president is also doubling-down on virtual high-dollar events, often featuring his former presidential primary opponents and potential running mates.

Earlier this month, a fundraiser headlined by California Sen. Kamala Harris, considered a leading contender for vice president, netted $3.5 million. This week, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, another potential vice presidential selection, headlined a fundraiser that brought in $6 million for Biden’s campaign.

The Trump campaign is also touting its recent fundraising prowess, highlighting that the campaign and the RNC raised $14 million last Sunday, the president’s 74th birthday.
    Filed Under: Fundraising, "...!!!

Words of Wisdom :

The "TRUTH" doesn't take sides, Only We do that...!

look Biden thinks his wife is his sister and thats the truth i dont want nut like that in office god help the usa and Democratic have way more money that is so true always has
    Last edited by Marley; 06-21-2020 at 09:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast