Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Connecting But Will Not Connect

Unplugged AC adapter & then plugged back into same wall outlet. Box starts up & gets Home Screen but when I go to Live TV, VOD, TV Series, & EPG it says "Checking Portal" which takes a minute & then says "Connecting" which runs forever but does not connect. WiFi internet is connected. Any advice appreciated.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    ensure that indeed it is connected by opening Ytube or the Market.

If that is good then recheck the server URL is correct.

If MAC is attached to your code thru your log-in the server website, then you do not need to check the User Credentials box in the Buzz server setup, leave that empty.
    And speaking of MACs, are you using the MAC (Server ID) that begins with 00:1a:79 ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Youtube is working fine. Have no idea what the Market is. Nothing was changed except unplugging & re Plugging into the samme outlet. Server URL or Portal was not changed & was working before unplugging from AC. Did a IPTV Rest but no fix. Need help... Have no where to go.

Everything was working perfectly before unplugging & then re plugging the AC adapter into the same receptacle, NOTHING WAS CHANGED. WiFi internet is connected & I get Youtube. On power up when I go to Live TV, VOD, TV Series, & EPG it says "Checking Portal" which takes a minute & then says "Connecting" which runs forever but does not connect.
    I did a Server IPTV Reset which did not work. I don't know how to explain this problem in any other way than posted. Again, NOTHING WAS CHANGED. It was working fine until AC unplugged & plugged in again within 5 minutes.

Log onto your code at the service website and delete the MAC, leave it blank or all zeros. Perform a reset there at the website and then power on he buzz and try connecting thru that portal.
    Take notice of what type of error you then get. Is it a message of some sort about not connecting or is it that same loading circle ?

Next is to log back on and leave the MAC blank (or all zeros). At this point you have the option to select a Playlist. Open that option and select 'Generic m3u Plus with Options'
    Now either copy that URL that shows up or open it and retrieve the Hard copy of the Playlist.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ocket-Playlist

For this test, I would simply copy the Playlist URL and paste that into a notepad doc on your desktop.
    You then want that Playlist URL to be Pasted or typed into the M3U Playlist slot (which is found in Server Settings/Setup menus). If this connects with this method then I don't know what that would tell us, but it is part of trying to figure out the issue, and now you would have TV again if it connects correctly.

It's a long URL to being typing in and you can elect to type it in or use Total Comander to Paste it in the slot.
    Using the Comander editor, you can paste that URL and also the EPG URL, assuming this does work to connect to your server, otherwise not much use in pasting the EPG URL in there.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...otal-Commander

Or as said, simply type that full URL into the Playlist URL slot and try and connect before worry about an EPG URL
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-16-2020 at 10:24 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

crazed 8.4 Thanks for your help.
    Followed your instructions but messed up entering the Generic m3u Plus with Options URL. After powering the box ON & OFF many times It started working. Have no idea why. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by jbana View Post
    crazed 8.4 Thanks for your help.
    Followed your instructions but messed up entering the Generic m3u Plus with Options URL. After powering the box ON & OFF many times It started working. Have no idea why. Thanks again
    What i had suspected was that it had something to do with the MAC not being seen properly. That continuing loading circle and no other message alerted me to that.
    Somehow powering it off and back on the MAC became lost , either because the server was confused or the box. hard to say. Could also be that the internet interruption somehow caused it.

But hard to say ... is why I was sticking with things to do with messing with that MAC, such as deleteing it. When you did that and then added it back, may have fixed the issue.

Glad you are up and running again and Thnx for the report
    - Frank Zappa

i had that problem to what i did hide ip and it worked after that no problem when turn off hide

Chief Ninja
    Crazy things going on the 4500 box or server, I have had to redo my server settings a couple times for no apparent reason, I have not made any changes but it would not connect. I had to go to a different server setup I.E. server 4 to get it to work. Connect

Is it Buzz or the server ???

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Crazy things going on the 4500 box or server, I have had to redo my server settings a couple times for no apparent reason, I have not made any changes but it would not connect. I had to go to a different server setup I.E. server 4 to get it to work. Connect

Is it Buzz or the server ???
    A server issue can not cause that kind of experience.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast