Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Warrior
    Email buzz and see what they say.
    cs at getbuzz.tv

Sent an email yesterday, wonder what remote they have planed for the 4G 32GB stick leaked in UK.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hanky View Post
    Sent an email yesterday, wonder what remote they have planed for the 4G 32GB stick leaked in UK.
    Not leaked, kuul is the European distributor
    Itll come with the backlit remote
    Last edited by NBS; 07-31-2020 at 05:02 PM.

The Buzztv Vidstick ST4000 ... is not 32GB....it's listed as 16GB ....I see it listed on e-bay (USA) for 69.00 free shipping

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bingoz View Post
    The Buzztv Vidstick ST4000 ... is not 32GB....it's listed as 16GB ....I see it listed on e-bay (USA) for 69.00 free shipping
    Mr Hanky is referring to the vidstick+

sorryu ...did not know there was a vidstick+ ....is the storage amount the only difference between the two sticks ?

Buzz got back to me regarding the remote issues, they sent me a you tube video of how to unpair the BT-100 remote and use the IR extender to get some response from the remote lol. I had already done that, and same intermittent remote response, and not over 4 ft. This system has been unusable for the 4 weeks I have owned it. Last night I recall having a IR extender from and old IKS Jynx box. Plugged it in and wow remote works from 20 ft, with better response then the BT-100 paired with my xrs4500. So I started hiding the IR sensor to an except-able location, still works like a champ. Buzz should take a look at their sensor cables. I thought this unit was lost forever. Would still like to see the advertised blue ray option working in an update. For now and most likely ever Im sticking with the jynx IR sensor receiver cable.

Buzz got back to me regarding the remote issues, they sent me a you tube video of how to unpair the BT-100 remote and use the IR extender to get some response from the remote lol. I had already done that, and same intermittent remote response, and not over 4 ft. This system has been unusable for the 4 weeks I have owned it. Last night I recall having a IR extender from and old IKS Jynx box. Plugged it in and wow remote works from 20 ft, with better response then the BT-100 paired with my xrs4500. So I started hiding the IR sensor to an except-able location, still works like a champ. Buzz should take a look at their sensor cables. I thought this unit was lost forever. Would still like to see the advertised blue ray option working in an update. For now and most likely ever Im sticking with the jynx IR sensor receiver cable.
    Interesting, I'll to try doing that. Believe I've got a few extenders kicking around from other devices. I find it weird that a bluetooth remote would even require one for basic use.
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

No you unpair the blue tooth and just use the remote with the ir extender works good. They should rework the software so you are not forced to pair the bluetooth remote then unpair it, to use the ir remote, royal pain in the butt when the bluetooth doesnt work. Can take awhile but works.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123