rocket on firestick

have perfect player loaded on to 2nd gen firestick. I have added playlist from rocket and EPG info ( kens 13 epg/ master guide ) but nothing will update. Mac address is all zeros on donation. Is there something I am missing. appreciate any help.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nelles View Post
    have perfect player loaded on to 2nd gen firestick. I have added playlist from rocket and EPG info ( kens 13 epg/ master guide ) but nothing will update. Mac address is all zeros on donation. Is there something I am missing. appreciate any help.
    Turn EPG mode on thru PP menus.

Are you using the correct Playlist URL ?
    And is it free of typing mistakes/errors ?

If you want to be sure that there are no errors then you could use the Total Commander app and do some copying and pasting, instead of typing the URL into the server slot.
    You can do the same for the EPG URL too.
    Its a great way to enter your URLs and also ensures there are no typos
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...otal-Commander

Loading the Total Commander on that firestick is possible thru side-loading an apk version or find it at googleplay
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-08-2020 at 05:36 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

It was a typo, after using upper case letters for rocket code it worked fine. ( code came with lower case letters ). I will try your suggestion of the total commander when I get a chance. Thanks for the help.