Nascar Pool Diecast Winner

My Review about Buzz XRS 4500

Buzz XRS 4500 is the best box out there. Packaging is very impressive and that alone just impress me a lot. Really beautiful box has an amazing specs and very well designed remote control with back lit feature. It comes with hdmi 2.0 will work on 4k at 60 htz perfectly. Also, comes with a complete user manual and batteries as well.

Setup is very simple and straight forward. You will have option to use your remote either bluetooth or IR. User interface looks exact the same as buzz 4000 series. You can modify home screen icons, power options…etc. with so much storage and ram you ca download and run as many apps you want without any issue.

Picture and sound quality is just amazing. My kids run Buzz xrs 4500 almost 24/7 and does not get hot all or give them any issues. They just took this box from me as soon I got in the mail. If you use youtube, Hulu, iptv or any other program then this is the device I would recommend to all of you.

Big Thanks to NBS, Buzz Team, Farmer1, Crazed 8.4 and IPTVTalk for donation of Buzz XRS 4500.

thats awesome review Ranagee and have a fun with your new toy
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I agree I get 2 iptv boxes now they get smaller I do get a mag and the buzztv and I like more the buzztv and I'm not getting pay for this is true or let know if I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Javier_11 View Post
    I agree I get 2 iptv boxes now they get smaller I do get a mag and the buzztv and I like more the buzztv and I'm not getting pay for this is true or let know if I'm wrong
    agree with you. you are right buzz is the way to go and we are not doing for pay at all.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.