Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    been quit alot of channel changes recently.

First thing noticed was the UK network channels were moved to the bottom of the list.
    There were a bunch of Cartoon channels added which were placed some where near the top, somewhere around channel number 165, and along with a whole lot of added News network channels added too and mostly found them down at the end of the list. I think some other entertainment channels may have been added there at the bottom too.
    Then the PPV channels were moved to the top of the list just a day or two ago.
    And now today them UK Network channels are now seen were the PPV once were, starting at 601, just under them sports channels (MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL).
    And this is probably why these UK channels were temporarily off-line yesterday afternoon.

lol... possible more line-up changes we will see before it's all done ?
    I think that Channel List webpage is kept up to date regularly as well
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-06-2020 at 05:39 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

There's lots of things they "should" be doing, like changing the group categories so they can provide some utility.
    For Example;
    Spanish and English designation - Cinema & Cine or Entertainment & Entretenimiento.
    New Groups for English & Spanish, with a copy of the appropriate channels listed in each.
    ...etc.
    The PPV's should be in the VOD section as a category.
    (Listing them in LiveTV, with some apps,, you cannot pause the stream, and if you accidently bump the ch up/dn, the movie starts over.

*I'm English, and I have no use "Whatsoever" for Spanish Channels (or Internationals), in my everyday TV enjoyment.
    (likewise for Spanish users, probably!)

...Just saying!
    Last edited by Shooty; 06-06-2020 at 05:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12