Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to turn the back lit Feature on/off

long press the blue button on the bottom right of the remote for 5+ seconds. this will turn the back lit feature on/off (illuminates for approximately 5 seconds when on).
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

thanks nice to know

no worries. I figured this might help someone as one of my friend who got this box last week could not figure it out.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Them directions I saw were released by the Buzz team in their latest User Manual that comes with the ST4000 model.
    I read that in the Manual just the other day (I posted it in the 'Other Functions Explained' thread).
    Them directions are not included in any other Buzz Manual that I have seen yet.

Nice find Ryu and thread has been stickied
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

no worries Boss and thanks for making it sticky thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    no worries Boss and thanks for making it sticky thread.
    The function could be rather important to some members, just for the reason that it prolly saves a good portion of battery life with it off

thnx again bud.
    Makes for a good Sticky
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

thats so true crazed I forget about that battery life portion. with this feature I guess there must be a battery life % indicator somewhere in the settings? or low battery message might pop whenever user will turn on their box?

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    Settings then remote preference will show you battery percentage left. My kids love back lit Feature.
    regards,
    ranagee

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    thats so true crazed I forget about that battery life portion. with this feature I guess there must be a battery life % indicator somewhere in the settings? or low battery message might pop whenever user will turn on their box?
    Never seen that option on the buzz boxes.

My XBox Controller has that option, where it will show a message about low battery life.
    Nothing worse then entering a High Speed corner on my 'Need for Speed' motorsports game and the batteries goes dead
    That Controler has the shaking motion , so when your car wrecks or gets into the dirt, you get the effect of the road thru your Controller in hand. That kills the batteries fairly quick.
    So I try staying outta the dirt which is rather difficult at times, especially with them coppers trying to run me off the road !
    That Controller does not have the option to turn off, but is a important part of the game to be on

Haaa, ranagee has the answer... fantastic !!!!
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-05-2020 at 11:25 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by ranagee View Post
    Settings then remote preference will show you battery percentage left. My kids love back lit Feature.
    regards,
    ranagee
    thats so cool. thanks Ranagee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast