TV Addicted

Orders not received - How to deal with

I wanted to get some expertise from users.

I have been purchasing 66 credits for my super panel for years. I was using my credit card via Simplex and never had issues. Maybe once, but I always received my credits for the most part.

Recently, Simplex blacklisted my credit card because I asked a few questions.

As a result, I started purchasing credits for my panel via Bitcoin ATM.

Out of 3 orders. One was done right. Another one I ordered 200 credits and only received 100 credits.

And this last one, I ordered 100 more and did not receive any. I ordered this last one on Sunday 5/24/20. (I emailed Crazed and he is trying to help me).

Does anyone have any sure way of receiving credits ordered and paid for?

Any advice would be appreciated. I am in a pickle as I really need some credits. I email the CONTACT on the website and receive ZERO response. .

thank you

The ATM is a sure way to get them. Most problems from the ATM are not enough money paid. Some of them ATM machines charge a higher interest rate than one would think. And if you don't send enough money, you won't get your donations. If the correct amount of money was paid and you only received 100 out of 200, you should get the rest of the credits when everything is straightened out. Wait and see what crazed has to say.

TV Addicted
    thank you for the response.

I do not think that is the issue.

The Bitcoin ATM charges $6 for the transaction. I was buying 100 credits for $225.

I deposited $231. I have the receipts.

And one transaction I had zero issues. The other two are the issues.

If that's the case, then the other 2 fell through the cracks. No system is perfect. If the money was paid, you will receive the credits.

Was that a typo? 100 credits??? for only 225?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    A couple days ago I had asked administration to make an investigation into this , and he emailed me back and said he would and he did.

Check your messages, and let me know thru PM if everything is as I have shown in that message sent.
    thnx
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I have been using this service since iks. Well srry is this post doesn’t belong here. I am trying to send you a PM but I doesn’t find the way. I bought like always via the homepage of iptv66 a 1 year route about $62.00 I got the simplex payment approved and then got 1 IPTV credit to my reseller account. But the problem is that when I tried to add the credit to a route of 1 year a message displays showing that I doesn’t have sufficient credits. I am sure that by error the system add me only one month route and I paid for a one year route. I have all the info the transaction id, the order number, the bitcoin address and everything. Srry if my English is not written well my main language is Spanish. I send a few messages through the contact link on the homepage but no answers.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I sent you a message hmendez
    You should be able to respond and send back a message now

Plesee send me the following info...
    -Your email
    -Your Order number (from the iptv service)
    -Which service was it (iptv66, Rocket or NFPS)
    -The BlockChain crypto ID address (not the Transaction ID, but the crypto Blockchain sequence of digits and letters).
    -The BTC amount
    -The date of transaction
    -A brief and clear explanation of the issue.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa