Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Kyle B wins
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I dont understand some of these guys stay at top most of the time but in the end either Kevin, Kyle, chase, Martin, brad wins almost evrytime.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    I dont understand some of these guys stay at top most of the time but in the end either Kevin, Kyle, chase, Martin, brad wins almost evrytime.
    Its the drivers that are willing to push it to the edge all day long that will always come out the winner, unless they crash.

Kyle B for instance, gets lots of pit row speeding penalties and that is because he is always pushing it to be right there at the fastest he can be without speeding. Doing that then you are bound to catch them penalties. Even in a race where Kyle has it locked down he will still get that speeding penalty because no matter what he pushes it to the edge.
    And seeing Kyle come outta turn 4 with the checker in sight even when no one can catch him, Kyke may have that car sideways because he is pushing it so hard.

Harvck is a classic example of using all he has to win a race too. He was once and still is referred to as 'The Closer'... because even after a full day of racing Harvick can always dig for that little more and pull off a win from out of the unexpected..
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-26-2020 at 02:49 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

oh ok. thanks boss
    well I joined bit late but it was a fun and good game. alright boss im about to sleep for few hours and need to go to work
    goodnight and be safe. talk to you later

Fire From Within

I watched this one as well, and great finish by Kyle Busch. I have to admit, it was more exciting than the 600, so I'm looking forward to the 500Km tomorrow.

Chase Elliott got a little redemption by winning Tuesday night's Truck race, and holding off Kyle Busch too !!
    Busch did not have much left for the last few laps thou, so he was not a big threat to get by Elliott at that point.
    Busch came from the back to the front 5 or 6 times in this race, due to pit row penalties mostly. So all that hard driving took its toll on the performance of that truck, and just did not have enough left to beat Elliott at the end.

Elliott was all smiles once all was done
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-27-2020 at 07:22 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I watched this one as well, and great finish by Kyle Busch. I have to admit, it was more exciting than the 600, so I'm looking forward to the 500Km tomorrow.
    Them Xfinity races are exciting. Seems like everyone's objective is to beat Kyle Busch, which when it gets close makes for some great excitement
    Busch loves to bump up the excitement too, which works great in this series. It makes the younger drivers want to beat him even more so.. and Kyle knows it.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123