3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb Bitdefender Total Security 2020

Code:
    https://www.techradar.com/news/best-internet-security-suites
    3 Days Ago :

If you're looking for an antivirus download that goes above and beyond simply protecting your computer from malware, then full-on internet security suites may be a better choice.

They offer a comprehensive range of protection for your online devices. While basic virus protection is the always the base feature, others that these packages might offer include ransomware protection, a VPN, and even a password manager. These really are all-singing all-dancing online security downloads for those wanting the best possible protection.

And it's not just desktops and laptops that can benefit from internet security suites as there are also versions for Android and iPhone smartphones. Because they cover multiple devices (usually five or more), you can protect all the gadgets of you and your family on one easy plan - Windows and Macs both included.

Some providers also offer a rescue disk feature to rollback any existing attack, and encryption software for added security protection is also commonly included. Many now also come with additional privacy features, and a firewall as standard.

While internet security suites and antivirus packages are commonly aimed at domestic consumers, also note services that are specifically aimed at businesses, such as cloud antivirus and endpoint protection to offer business grade protection. There are also online cyber security courses available to help improve staff awareness.

Which ever internet security suite you're looking for, and for whatever device, you'll end up with more than just basic software with our selection of the best. Here are the ones we think are currently best on the market.

This is our best antivirus buying guide

internet security suite - bitdefender total security(Image credit: Future)
    1. Bitdefender Total Security

Beefy protection across all fronts, plus PC maintenance tools.

Operating system: Windows and Mac, Android and iOS | Maximum devices covered: 10 | Stand out features: Safepay online banking protection, high-quality ransomware defenses, web protection module
    Techradar 60% off
    Bitdefender Total Security
    $34.99/year
    Visit Site
    at Bitdefender
    Huge range of features
    Excellent web surfing protection
    30-day trial (no card details needed)
    Potential performance impact,

Bitdefender Total Security is the well-respected security firm’s top-of-the-range package, and it comes positively bristling with features as a result.

You get – deep breath – antivirus plus impressively capable ransomware protection, a firewall, Wi-Fi security advisor, a secure browser (Safepay) for online banking, file shredder, vulnerability scanner, password manager, email spam filter, parental controls, webcam and microphone defenses, and more besides (including a superb web protection module for blocking malicious URLs).

As well as security features, Total Security provides various PC maintenance and optimization tools. These are somewhat useful in themselves, for cleaning out superfluous files and streamlining boot times – but more importantly, Bitdefender’s flagship package also covers more than just Windows devices, providing apps for Macs, along with Android and iOS mobiles.

As it’s only marginally more expensive than Bitdefender Internet Security – the firm’s mid-tier security suite – it’s well worth the upgrade to Total Security if you have multiple devices across different platforms to protect.

About the only fly in the ointment is that Bitdefender Total Security may exact a bit more of a toll on the performance front than the best of the competition, although we found it to be around average in terms of any slowdown caused on our PC. Your mileage may vary, and indeed you may notice nothing at all.

Another plus point with Total Security is that there’s a 30-day trial, with no payment details needed; you just have to supply an email address. That means you can try out the security suite yourself for a full month, and see if there’s any performance impact on your own PC, before committing to buying.

Bitdefender Total Security Multi-Device for $34.99 per year...!

@ their site :
    Old price
    $89.99
    Savings:
    $54
    Total:
    $35.99
    Plus applicable sales tax...! One can Add a VPN for Only $49.99 Yearly...!!!

Stay anonymous on the web
    Get unlimited encrypted traffic
    Secure your wi-fi hotspots, With Anti-Ransomware...

Bit D/L Here with Other Options...
    Code:
    https://www.bitdefender.com/Downloads/

Gonna DL and Try Install in a Few Minutes, Curious as too how this works...! For $3 per Month, hmmmmmm...?!?
    Last edited by 4me2c; 05-24-2020 at 08:11 PM.

Decided to "Let It Go" as Penny told Sheldon on TBBT...!

Takes up too much of Me Resources and CPU...!!!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Bit defender uses most of your cpu power to run, I have used it many times and always let it go because it causes so many software execution errors. Any protection software uses some but on my systems BD ran 87 to 99% that makes a computer worthless anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Bit defender uses most of your cpu power to run, I have used it many times and always let it go because it causes so many software execution errors. Any protection software uses some but on my systems BD ran 87 to 99% that makes a computer worthless anyway.
    Try this One : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...l=1#post273000