Renewed 3 routes on May 20th. One is still saying blocked

Renewed 3 routes the other day. One of the routes is still saying your stb is blocked.
    The 605xxxxxxxxxxx routes is blocked
    The 57xxxxxxxxxxxx route is working.
    The 9xxxxxxxxxxxxx route im not sure of cause its at my vacation/beach house.

I checked the portal and it says 362 days left. I tried to change the mac id, reset iptv and all but nothing. I didnt try to regenerate a new route cause my routes are all labeled and dont want to get them confused.
    Not sure who to talk to about this..

see if you a option to change portal. if not then email papio or send pm info to crazed 8.4
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yes, as Ryu suggested, go to iptv66 website and log on to your code that is blocked and use the Change Portal option found there.
    Your portal is now an s1 portal, so change it and it will become an s2 portal... match the change onto your receiver's setup and then perform a IPTV Reset at that same webpage (you will have to log in again)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa