Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I did try VPN still not working...how about perfect player without vpn will it work

you should be able to use perfect player.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I like kokaleka for some reason it was not working . Keep testing real player work but some come out with sound and blank

Quote Originally Posted by israelita15 View Post
    I like kokaleka for some reason it was not working . Keep testing real player work but some come out with sound and blank
    try to log out and log in
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    I dont know why when they are working in the server they never let customer knows so like that Many ppls will knows whats going on and safe some time doing iptv reset or thinking its something else...from long time they not using the anouncements section anymore...but today was server issues but they said working perfect....ok
    s1 iptv66
    s2 iptv66

Gn. . .

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    I dont know why when they are working in the server they never let customer knows so like that Many ppls will knows whats going on and safe some time doing iptv reset or thinking its something else...from long time they not using the anouncements section anymore...but today was server issues but they said working perfect....ok
    s1 iptv66
    s2 iptv66

Gn. . .
    no one told you that it was working perfect today.
    In fact it is not, some channels are freezing up today and tonight.

This is not work underway at the server and therefore is why there is no announcement about it.
    It is just one of them internet things
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

O notice that I had kokaleka Is find look like people are sniffing and taking the m3u copy . I had to regenerate the route and it plays well but I had to make sure to lock internet and country lock testing to see if I still get the same issues of losing them all and not getting that error . I was creating favor list when I close and open the app. All was gone list not opening any ch. But againg iam testing with internet lock and country lock .

Thanks Crazed

Funny thing was that perfect player was playing them when I set up I that app but not mo ies where opening . Wear thing it play the m3u url on it only cha...not mo ies. So my testing solution. Wa to regenerate route and input it on the app kokaleka and it work ...just have to turn the firestick few times to see if I can open all ch againg .iam scare to loose them againg .

Yep I lost them right after I turn close the app kokaleka. Went back and nothing g opens up . Any ideas what can cause this on firesticks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast