Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Lots of freezing on S1 and S2

Like the title says, lately A LOT of freezing on all channels. I don't worry often but man it's been getting worse and worse. My connection is perfectly fine but the streaming is getting to a point that it's not watchable anymore. Anyone else having issues?

tester
    Do a IPTV reset see if that helps

Junoir Member
    Did that already on both, no dice...I've been using this service for some years now..

try with vpn
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Why list are not playing on iptv smarters or kokaleka. .I have to restart the firestick all the time

TV Addicted
    Freezing problems... today Saturday....but i dont know why nobody say there is server issues...and not internet...all my customers diferents ISPs and diferents boxes same problem ....Next time say Someone something about it...today Saturday freezing problems most of channels go and come back....sure they are doing something...gn

I even try with vpn and without still it dont play and come up sorry this v can not played please try another video . What is going on do we need to do something special or what I got customer calling like crazy . Hope we are changing for faster better servers or Back end ministra capabilities for new players and boxes. But if the server have build in vpn we did not need to be buying vpn services that dont work either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Freezing problems... today Saturday....but i dont know why nobody say there is server issues...and not internet...all my customers diferents ISPs and diferents boxes same problem ....Next time say Someone something about it...today Saturday freezing problems most of channels go and come back....sure they are doing something...gn
    nob0dy is not online today
    btw, I and most of us dont have issues otherwise you would see bunch of complaints. have a nice day.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Well let us know what are you doing right that we are not . Please advice...iam using firestick. Kokaleka app .

Quote Originally Posted by israelita15 View Post
    Well let us know what are you doing right that we are not . Please advice...iam using firestick. Kokaleka app .
    use vpn and check result

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast