Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by israelita15 View Post
    Yep I lost them right after I turn close the app kokaleka. Went back and nothing g opens up . Any ideas what can cause this on firesticks
    instead of closing the app, trying using the log off option... Then re-open / log back on ... and check results
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Good afternoon, some scheduled maintenance or service problem I am at 66 I have already tried both portals and there are too many freezes on various channels that I have tried. I am using TiViMate on an Android TV Box Beelink

Quote Originally Posted by antvar View Post
    Good afternoon, some scheduled maintenance or service problem I am at 66 I have already tried both portals and there are too many freezes on various channels that I have tried. I am using TiViMate on an Android TV Box Beelink
    no maintenance underway that I know of
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Just wanted to share an update on this, freezing stopped. The new kick in the nutts.....wait for it.....now you watch for about a minute, there's a minor glitch and voila, no audio. Change the channel up / back down and watch for another minute. Ain't it great! Everyday we learn something new. Appreciate any assistance that would solve this minor bug. Thanks

Is that still currently happening nielsio ?
    Have not experienced any of that here.
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Hey Crazed it actually is better now. No more freezing, no audio issues. Seems like the stream is strong again.

What happen no channels open up any updates on that just happen today . Playback error .on multiple channels

On s2 alot of chanels not working

S1 also look like all the US channels in entertainment are working any update please

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123