Thread: ARNU linux box

Junoir Member

ARNU linux box

I have a few Mag boxes that work fine but just bought a rocket for this linux box
    I have Kodi17.6 and stalker installed so it is kinda working --I am missing VOD a guide and some channels anyone out there have any ideas of where to go ? I was pretty sure i downloaded all of the add ons. i also am not sure where to go to add a APK file to this box. I have pulled out whatever hair i have and would like to save a bit for later
    I also have installed IPTVxtra2 --no worky

TV Addicted
    Get Android box like buzz or dreamlink or mag 322 w1 or 324 w2 ....and for Android box download the app Kokaleka....get easy boxes to set up like that you dont have headache....i dont have headache at all to set up the service with this boxes.....i dont like kodi ....make your life easy

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    to load that Kokaleka app as Cesar mentions, knowledge on how or with what to load an apk file would be good.

What type of installed apps are on that box ?
    Is there a File Browser or ApkInstaller or something like that ?

You could also get the authentic Kokaleka app from online Playstore

If wanting to run thru Kodi then the best route is thru that IPTVxtra2 addon.
    It is the latest work and would probably work the best as compared to other addons and stalker addons.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

How to install and run Android Apps (APKs) on Linux with Shashlik

Shashlik is basically a set of software components that allow Linux users to install and run Android APKs right on their GNU/Linux distribution. Shashlik achieves that by using a stripped down version of Android instead of emulating one, which is nested inside the user session upon the launching of an installed Android application. The rendering of the graphics in the app is undertaken by the OpenGL infrastructure of our system, so the performance is good for what is well supported.