Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

XRS 4500 Recording issue

Is there any solution to the recording issue that causes the shows to start a minute or so early then stops recording a minute or so early?.....as a result we always miss the ending.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by atlas View Post
    Is there any solution to the recording issue that causes the shows to start a minute or so early then stops recording a minute or so early?.....as a result we always miss the ending.
    the solution is to wait for the update

TV Addicted
    Why they sell this boxes when they dont have ready the update or the program ....so If they released today you can not buy it until make sure they created the correcto program or update or w.e....they should put more attetion in those points

TV Addicted
    I want a buy one of xrs 45000 but i hear the problem with..( ..ppvs movies....mmm Video on Demand ....now i hear recording problems .....mmm what else i hope nothing more...all the companys they should release the boxes when they got ready all the updates or the right program

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    I want a buy one of xrs 45000 but i hear the problem with..( ..ppvs movies....mmm Video on Demand ....now i hear recording problems .....mmm what else i hope nothing more...all the companys they should release the boxes when they got ready all the updates or the right program
    why dont you build the perfect box then?...lol If there was only one server it would be easy to do
    The issue with the ppvs has been fixed in beta
    I have no issues recording but i record from epg
    VOD ? A couple of spanish movies not working?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    well I do not know what to say about this.
    Cesar, I thought you were a guy that had some experience with all of this stuff we do here.. I guess I must have been mistaken and I am disappointed in that

What you have stated here makes no sense in the realm of things concerning things that most of us and obviously you, know nothing about.

Here is a little rund down...

Them PPVs not working was entirely a Rocket issue (and still is). The Buzz team went out of their way to get that working on the new boxes.
    Did you know that some of the older Dreamlink boxes did not work with Rocket/nfps PPV channels either. Neither did the Newest T3 nor did the Formuler boxes,, new and old. Them teams also had to run some beta files and testing to get that working... same thing as the Buzz team has done and with success if I may add (as NBS mentioned already).

Show me a box that has no issues with recording functions or never has had issues and I will certainly buy shares in that box

Nothing wrong with VODs and the Buzz app... only thing wrong with VODs is issues directly linked to the server, like some newer spanish additions not working.. or groups of new additions not yet working.
    That is same with any box and has been a known thing with Rocket/NFPS servers.... not at all to do with the boxes.

Xtreamz boxes never did get VODs working, nor the PPV channels.
    Looking a few years back and at one of the bigger players AVOV, well them boxes had big trouble with VODs thru out. They did get them working correctly and then failed agaian and again.
    The m3u Playlist functions took about two years to get working correctly on the Dreamlink boxes.

I can go on and on about these things, but the point has prolly been made.

I am known for not liking to see box comparisons posted on our boards, but there is also one other thing that some may know of us at talk or any community site... and that is that we do not like to see the bashing of a box either, no matter how slight (unless it is really worth it, like a cloned box from China ).
    I know you were not all out bashing, but to insinuate that a Team does not know what they are doing is NOT what we want to see posted on our boards AT ANY TIME.
    Please take this as a warning and do not post anything like this again... thnx.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-17-2020 at 07:06 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

And !!!! .... if ever do it again, the results may be a Gory Demise ...

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

or may be this
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

maybe Ryu
    lovin it
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Why they sell this boxes when they dont have ready the update or the program ....so If they released today you can not buy it until make sure they created the correcto program or update or w.e....they should put more attetion in those points
    So when you bought an Iphone or Android phone ....did the company ever send an update to fix or enhance the phones capability...after you bought it ??? Yes Yes and Yes again.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast