Threaded View

Warrior Member

Just Ordered a Minix Neo U22-XJ

Just put in my order for the new Minix Neo U22-XJ on Amazon. I finally got tired of fighting my Zidoo H6 Pro. Wonderful physical box with the worst pain in the ass firmware. What a shame, because it has fabulous picture and sound, but the bugs finally drove me away.

When I get a chance to test the new toy I'll post my review. One of the main reasons I bought it is because Minix has a good well used forum, which leads me to believe it will have good company support. Something I really missed with my H6 Pro.

A couple of things I especially like are the DDR4 chips and the 3 USB 3.0 ports

Anyway below are the specs.

4K Ultra HD Android Media Hub Official Dolby Audio and Dolby Vision Support The Pinnacle of Power, Speed and Entertainment. Dual CPU 8Core Cortex A72+A53, Mali G52 MP4 Graphics Processor, HDMI 2.1 10-bit HDR High Resolution, 4G DDR4 + 32G Storage, Type-C + 3xUSB 3.0, 2x2 MiMo WiFi+GigaLAN
    Processor
    Quad Core Cortex A72+ Dual core Cortex A53 Processor (64-bit)
    Graphics Mail-G52 MP4
    Memory 4GB DDR4
    Storage 32GB eMMC 5.1
    Wireless Connectivity 802.11 ac 2 x 2 Dual-Band Wi-Fi(2.4GHz/5.0GHz), Bluetooth 4.1
    Video Output HDMI®2.1, up to 4K @ 60Hz HDR
    Audio Output

• HDMI®, 3.5mm stereo jack, optical SPDIF
    Power • DC 5V, 3A adapter included (CE, FCC certified)

OS Support Android 9.0 Nougat

Supported Video Formats

• DAT/MPEG/MPE/MPG/TS/TP/VOB/ISO/AVI/MP4/MOV/3GP/FLV/MKV/M2TS/MTS/M4V/WMV/ASF
    Supported Audio Formats
    MP2/MP3/WMA/WAV/OGG/OGA/FLAC/ALAC/APE/AAC

I'd love to attach the PDF sheets I have, but no attachments here.
    Last edited by jjjackson; 05-16-2020 at 01:59 PM.