request Saint Lucia TV channels

I would like to suggest that some Caribbean Channels be added to the programming line-up? I live in St Lucia and my clients have constantly be asking about this. In the event that this is possible, here are the TV Channels available in St Lucia. live-tv-channels.org/livetv/lc-choice-tv.html

Code:
    https://www.htsstlucia.org/livestream/
    Code:
    http://dbstvstlucia.com/live-stream/
    Code:
    https://mbcslu.com/watch-mbc-live/
    Code:
    https://www.caribbeanhottv.com/
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-15-2020 at 09:19 PM.

TV Addicted
    It seems all of these links are free and can be had through your devices onboard browser. Why would you want them added to a "pay" TV service? Just provide these links to your clients and have them save the links in their devices browser favorites and they can watch them any time for free.

TV Addicted
    He wants all his channels in one box all of them in one place...think....its not confortable to see some others channels you have to use pc...tablet....android box or smartphone or Apks ....Anyone can guess what his trying to say ....hes right ....i Will like to have all channels in one box

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    If One can get those, or any other channels, thru the Onboard Browser, Can't they bee Saved under "Favorites" and Played thru there...?!?

I have noticed that some other companies who provide programming include a Caribbean Channel lineup. They do not go far enough to include channels from St Lucia. There are many persons who live in the Diaspora who would love to be able to access programming from their homeland. Including it in the programming would make it so much easier to sell subscriptions to them. Clients do not want to have to use their computers or other devices to view Channels. I have compiled a list of some Caribbean Channels that I would like to make available here just in case it is possible to include them in the Programming lineup.

I am afraid I did not explain myself and my reason for suggesting this properly. There are thousands of people who could be persuaded to switch to IPTV if they had access to Caribbean Channels. It is true that they can use a browser and get to those channels but the majority of them don't have the aptitude to do stuff like that or even want to be bothered doing that. They are accustomed to turning on their televisions and reaching the channels they want. In St Lucia, one of the first questions I have to answer is "Can I get the local Channels"? In New York I am asked the same questions referring to ABC, NBC and CBS, but some of those St Lucians for example, could be more easily persuaded to buy the service if in addition to the local channels in their area, they can now have access to St Lucian programming. Then there are Grenadians, Vincentians, Antiguans etc. Can you see where I am going with this? I am willing to help to compile a list of these stations if it will help.

I made this suggestion several weeks ago but it didn't appear to make sense to the persons who are able to effect this change. I have noticed that some other IPTV providers have a Caribbean lineup of channels, but only one has a Station from St Lucia. As I said before, there are thousands of persons from the Caribbean who live in the Diaspora and who would love to have access to their homeland stations. I was initially asking for stations from St Lucia, but in addition to those Channels, I think it would make a difference to all Resellers if Caribbean Channels were added. I remain prepared to assist in making that selection if ever asked to do so.