TV Addicted

3900 experience since update

My experience since the last update regarding recording no longer functions properly
    I have tried 2 usb sticks and an external hard drive, it will tape for at the most 5 to 10 min then stops the playback altogether, or it will not tape at all
    have tried the default player and new player with same results,

another problem now with the box since last update freezes the box alot when in buzztv ap, never happened before , need to reboot to fix

love the 3 3900's i have but the last update has caused these issues for me

Rocket Recovery Technician
    i think Buzz need to come out with an update to fix that issue i also have 3 3900 buzz an i love them so much but this issue need to look into by the Buzz team.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by everton View Post
    i think Buzz need to come out with an update to fix that issue i also have 3 3900 buzz an i love them so much but this issue need to look into by the Buzz team.
    this is the first time the issue has been reported I will pass it on

Warrior
    from buzz

Since most providers use Dynamic URLs for Channels/Streams
    While recording it is recording the first URL, if it freezes for too long. The channel will restart itself, and therefore a new channel URL will start being used, and the recording cannot continue.

Lots of servers have channel freezing at the moment, due to overloaded servers with tons of people being home.

I would suggest a Factory Reset to start fresh, should solve the freezing up issues that required a reboot.

yea not happy days here but not box or server fault just to many on internet give it time and all will be well stay safe all and its not going to get better any time soon i wish it would but we do have good days and hope not many more bad days