Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Thumbs up Order not receive it please help me crazed or someone

I order 4 routes and not receive it i have the email and the order # i Need help crazed please

how long ago did you order? check if payment has processed. after payment it can take 24-48 Hrs or little longer. but If you used bitcoin mining then that can take even longer. also, keep eyes on your junk/spam folders.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Where is crazed i send all my info and the pictures from my payment...i pay bitcoin machine atm...cash...4 routes 12 months..im a los customer and every 15 days i buy orders and i receive it bit this order have a problem...please help wheres my friend crazed ??? Let me know i send a private msj to him with all the info

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Where is crazed i send all my info and the pictures from my payment...i pay bitcoin machine atm...cash...4 routes 12 months..im a los customer and every 15 days i buy orders and i receive it bit this order have a problem...please help wheres my friend crazed ??? Let me know i send a private msj to him with all the info
    lol... I was out and about.
    I will check on it now
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    how long ago did you order? check if payment has processed. after payment it can take 24-48 Hrs or little longer. but If you used bitcoin mining then that can take even longer. also, keep eyes on your junk/spam folders.
    This is good advice .. thnx Ryu
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    lol if you dealing with crazed then dont worry at all. you are in goo hands
    you buy every 15 days why you get lost so much?
    if buying every 15 days why not look for better options on NFPS site you know what I mean
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Sorry I dont understand :/ but every time I order I get it in 2 hrs or 1hr 30 mnts....I order 4.35pm now almost 8pm...please crazed sent the info to the administration 4 routes 12 months....I will be here to see what's happening I know crazed always help me and help everyone....thanks so much to all people for help customers....I will be here to see because I need my 4 routes

no problem Cesar. dont worry @ all and just wait

TV Addicted
    Nothing yet...I think administration can check and fix it or do it manually....I hope crazed spoke with administration about it....every time I buy it and always I do it by atm bitcoin I received it in 1 hour...no more than 2 I will like to know why sometimes this happens taking long time and most of the time is 1 hrs no more than 2.... I hope my friend CRAZED sent my info to the administration

The times that it takes can be random.
    It is not all an automated service and there are human beings involved so that can be the reason why it can be within minutes or perhaps hours and hours and hours.
    Your order went thru bitcoin process fine and is now shown there on the iptv66 system, but still showing in Pending mode.
    This is where the human comes into play... that particular human may be temporary out of contact with other matters.

I just re-checked and it is still pending.
    I have to leave for my work now and will begone perhaps 3 or 4 hours.
    I am a 'Janitorial Custodial Engineer' and my job is important , more so then ever these days

I will check back as soon as I am back home.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast