Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dark Horse

Lifetime Rockets

I've Been Trying To Order Another Lifetime Rocket But Everytime I Click On The Lifetime Option It Throws Me Back To The Main Page Again. Are The Lifetime Rockets Still Available To Order. Or Is The Problem On My Side. Please Help. Thanks Guys

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I have sent in a request for information about this.
    I will report as soon as I hear back
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Dark Horse
    Thank You Crazed 8.4 For Your Quick Response

TV Addicted
    Yes, I got the same issue. I tried order 4 years rockets subscription and it throws to main page too. The same thing goes for three or two year rockets as well life time. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by zefalex View Post
    Yes, I got the same issue. I tried order 4 years rockets subscription and it throws to main page too. The same thing goes for three or two year rockets as well life time. Thank you in advance.
    I am on it
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Bulletproof
    Same thing happened to me 2 months ago for 2 lifetime Rockets and it also did not work for me. andkaal

Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    Same thing happened to me 2 months ago for 2 lifetime Rockets and it also did not work for me. andkaal
    I know we were looking at that at the time. I thought it was addressed.
    Did you ever get those orders as you wanted them ?
    - Frank Zappa

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I know we were looking at that at the time. I thought it was addressed.
    Did you ever get those orders as you wanted them ?
    No Crazed. Rockets Lifetimes were a no go. It would not work and tried many times for weeks and weeks ..Had to get NFPS and I really miss the Rockets. A lot less problems.. I knew you helped me "BIG TIME". Thanks to you and CrazyBob for all the help though. andkaal

Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    No Crazed. Rockets Lifetimes were a no go. It would not work and tried many times for weeks and weeks ..Had to get NFPS and I really miss the Rockets. A lot less problems.. I knew you helped me "BIG TIME". Thanks to you and CrazyBob for all the help though. andkaal
    I get so many requests for assistance thru messages that I sometime get a little 'crazed' and forget or loose track of things
    I do not recall if tinie ever told me one way or another about these lifetime codes. Looking back at my emails, it does not look like there was any info on that from back then.
    I will and am trying to get to the bottom of all this
    - Frank Zappa

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I get so many requests for assistance thru messages that I sometime get a little 'crazed' and forget or loose track of things
    I do not recall if tinie ever told me one way or another about these lifetime codes. Looking back at my emails, it does not look like there was any info on that from back then.
    I will and am trying to get to the bottom of all this
    A Big thanks again my friend.. Just let me know if they do, and if tinie can .. andkaal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast