Thread: Stb blocked

Junoir Member

Stb blocked

I have the stb blocked. They reset my iptv, but still blocked. I do the reboot in my app and still blocked.

tester
    what app are you talking about and who reset your iptv

Junoir Member

stb blocked

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    what app are you talking about and who reset your iptv
    I have a Samsung tv, and I downloaded Smart tv app. they give me a mac address. iptv66 gave me a route and I started to use on my app, and works perfectly, but turn off my tv and block the stb. I contact support and the did a reset, so have to reboot the app, and work, but turn off again ando block the stb again. yesterday they reset again, but when a reboot again and star, still block.

tester
    use the route they give you and go to iptv66 site and do a iptv reset

Quote Originally Posted by Zelymar View Post
    I have a Samsung tv, and I downloaded Smart tv app. they give me a mac address. iptv66 gave me a route and I started to use on my app, and works perfectly, but turn off my tv and block the stb. I contact support and the did a reset, so have to reboot the app, and work, but turn off again ando block the stb again. yesterday they reset again, but when a reboot again and star, still block.
    i would believe you need to learn to reset your own iptv66 try going here hxxps://iks66.tv/main/search/ .put tt where xx is to get to 66 reset, reset has to be done thru computer not the device. ie smart tv..... hope this helps
    i'm an old timer who is always learning..Knowledge is Power tO survive

Junoir Member

stb block

Quote Originally Posted by Backup View Post
    i would believe you need to learn to reset your own iptv66 try going here hxxps://iks66.tv/main/search/ .put tt where xx is to get to 66 reset, reset has to be done thru computer not the device. ie smart tv..... hope this helps
    in the email says reboot in the settings of the app, and I do in the iptv66 the reset, and still block. every time is block I have to contact support, and the reset on 66. the app calls Smart STB, sorry.

tester
    go to iptv66 site and change the portal then go back to the site and do a iptv reset see if that helps

Junoir Member

stb blocked

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    go to iptv66 site and change the portal then go back to the site and do a iptv reset see if that helps
    I did both. yesterday they reset the iptv again, so I turn on my tv and its work perfectly, and then bum, turn on the tv and is blocked again, why?? that people in support never answer my questions and only do the reset. I lost 7 days in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelymar View Post
    I did both. yesterday they reset the iptv again, so I turn on my tv and its work perfectly, and then bum, turn on the tv and is blocked again, why?? that people in support never answer my questions and only do the reset. I lost 7 days in this.
    This has been a known issue with smart stb ever since the country lock was introduced. If you change to allow all countries, it will work, but it will eventually be blocked again and you will have to change to allow all countries again. Use a different app.

yup you are so right on that one