I have a NFPS donation on a Z7+. The other day I noticed that the epg was not populating and Rocket was, on another box. I decided to put a m3u playlist on the Z7. When I loaded the playlist url and kens epg it started to connect to the nfps playlist url. For a fraction of a second it connected and then kicked back to the home screen. After that, when I hit mytv online, the words on top of the loading bar were "connecting to" with nothing after that. Then it kicked it back to the home screen of the z7. I could not get to the portals to check on anything.
Btw I did go to the website and did blank the mac address and did a reset. I went back to the website and changed back to the mac. I rebooted the z7 and hit the mytv online. I got the same "connecting two" with nothing after that.
The only way I could get it to work again, was to do a factory reset on the z7 connected to the mac. I did notice that the last update for the tvonline did have a portal issue listed.
Has this been an issue on the z7? This is the first time I tried to put a playlist on this box. Or is it something I am doing or not doing?
Thanks,
hapy