3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation Multiple Victims in Nova Scotia...

Code:
    https://bdnews24.com/world/2020/04/20/multiple-victims-in-nova-scotia-shooting-canada-police-say
    "A police officer and a 51-year-old gunman were dead after a 12-hour shooting rampage in Nova Scotia in which at least 10 people were killed, police said Sunday.

Authorities responded to reports of a shooting about 10:30 p.m. Saturday in the area of Portapique Beach Road, Bay Shore Road and Five Houses Road in Portapique, a small rural community about 35 miles from Truro, Nova Scotia."

TV Addicted
    17 killed now this is senseless

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Update from the Link in the 1st Post :

Published: 20 Apr 2020 12:27 AM BdST Updated: 20 Apr 2020 11:31 AM BdST

"A gunman who at one point masqueraded as a policeman killed at least 16 people in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia during a 12-hour rampage, authorities said on Sunday, in what was the country's worst modern-era mass shooting.

Among the victims of the shooting spree that spread across part of the Atlantic Canadian province was RCMP officer Heidi Stevenson, a 23-year veteran of the force with two children.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police said the gunman, 51-year-old Gabriel Wortman, who worked as a denturist, appeared at one stage to have been wearing part of a police uniform. He had also painstakingly disguised his car to look like a police cruiser.

Police added they had ended the threat posed by Wortman, who was dead, but would not confirm a report by the CTV network that the RCMP had shot him.

Wortman shot people in several locations in Nova Scotia, the RCMP told a briefing. RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki told the Canadian Broadcasting Corp the police knew of at least 16 victims, besides the shooter. She added there was no indication at this time that the killings were terrorism-related. Police said there was no apparent link between Wortman and at least some of his victims. They said they had no idea what his motivation might have been.

"Today is a devastating day for Nova Scotia, and it will remain etched in the minds for many years to come," said Lee Bergerman, commanding officer of the RCMP in Nova Scotia."...!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    count is 18 and they think they will be more bodies found in the burnt down houses, they were 4 or 5 of those.
    Plus the injuries as well.
    A RCMP officer who was hit by a bullet was released from hospital late today.

There is a recent news report can be found on ytube from Global National, which has all the latest news, including the victims in all this.

I have family and friends in Nova Scotia, but thankfully they were out of harms way in this tragedy.
    My heart goes out to the familys and friends.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    One of the victims used to work at a restaurant I frequented before it closed a few years ago. Her husband, also a victim, inherited the property in portapique which was a completely off the grid home, other than internet.

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    It looks like the count is 23 now and there is a couple still missing ,there cabin was burnt down so its expected to climb.