Thread: What a picture

What a picture

I now have time test this box what a amazing picture it puts out truly a fine box i know 720p is 720p but this really puts out fine picture .The box will ez do 1080p 0r 4k but wanted to test at low setting.I have box set to hdr and when box boots up it shows it on top right corner for me .I did little test on my little tv filled it too max and still ran fine which cant say that too other boxes they slow down this didnt as days go on will test lot more but this box to me is way up there one of best .One more thing like the way the remote lights up at night .

TV Addicted
    Yea you nailed it Marley its a pretty sweet display. I have had mine for about 2 weeks and there has been a few issues but overall about an 8 or 9 out of 10 for me.
    Sounds like there might an update soon so maybe it would get even better.
    I had a 5 year old android box with Kodi that you couldn't update and it wasn't much at the end but still getting some channels when i stopped using it. Since I got this I only have had very few issues with buffering and I can tell if its my internet or something else. Seems like a sweet box so far