Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by duhhud View Post
    and now for your sound you said to the tv then to a sound bar.
    if your sound bar has HDMI in and out this is what i would do
    HDMI to sound bar then HDMI to tv and only use sound through sound bar and here is how to set the volume. put it on a good channel
    and with your buzz box REMOTE use your volume button on it and set it to half THEN with your sound bar REMOTE start
    turning it up to the volume you want THEN ONLY USE THE BUZZ BOX REMOTE FOR VOLUME turn the tv volume right down..

if you have a cable box as well to your tv then we will need to set it up different.
    Thanks for the reply. I am Ok with the sound issues, I just operate it for the spouse and all is good. Juat ns FYI, it appears that the output on the Buzz 3000 is a little stronger the the 4500. Just saying !

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by duhhud View Post
    Any one that puts it on the channel you are talking about have the black bars on the top and bottom unless they stretch it or zoom it .On your tv setting you have zoom and do you have one that says just put it on just or try 16.9 and i'm am talking about your tv..

I.M.O. it as nothing to do with your resolution setting put that on auto on your buzz box.because it's only a bad picture on the movie channels were the BLACK BARS are two big and making your picture squished and like i said in my first post movies come in different formats... also on your buzz box under advance setting at the bottom under picture put it to auto..

and you did say that it is only the other channels are good and the picture is good right?

and what kind of tv (name)
    Thanks again, you are correct it is just on the movies channels. Some are Ok some have the bars it is just what movie it is.

Chief Ninja
    OK OK I am finished for now with these issues, thanks to all for the replies and advise. All of there are greatly appreciated.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234