Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bullwhale
    if some of the channels have BLACK OR GRAY bars on the top and bottom and that's what your saying is the problem that's the format of the movie if i am not mistaking .....Are your other channels ok. Like is A&E or ABC or news stations are they ok?

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by duhhud View Post
    if some of the channels have BLACK OR GRAY bars on the top and bottom and that's what your saying is the problem that's the format of the movie if i am not mistaking .....Are your other channels ok. Like is A&E or ABC or news stations are they ok?
    correct, the bars on top and bottom are each as wide as the picture itself. No no worries I will work om it and if all else fails i will watch other channels.
    Thank you

Bullwhale
    ok then..if in the box under advanced setting under picture mod you have it set to auto all ready then it is in your tv setting on your tv that you will have to adjust.good luck

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by duhhud View Post
    ok then..if in the box under advanced setting under picture mod you have it set to auto all ready then it is in your tv setting on your tv that you will have to adjust.good luck
    Thank you,

why they didnt you do what NBS said on post 8 i think and that why i ask dumb question too all of this could have been over with but you learned something thats big thing
    Last edited by Marley; 04-14-2020 at 01:39 AM.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    why they didnt you do what NBS said on post 8 i think and that why i ask dumb question too all of this could have been over with but you learned something thats big thing
    Sorry, I have had some serious family health issues and have not had a chance to get back to the box for testing. Maybe next week.

I will post what I find out

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    in screen resolution settings turn on autoswitch to best resolution

you didnt answer the question on whether or not you were using a receiver or straight to tv
    there are a bunch of audio settings
    Screen res is auto, straight to tv no receiver.

Bullwhale
    Any one that puts it on the channel you are talking about have the black bars on the top and bottom unless they stretch it or zoom it .On your tv setting you have zoom and do you have one that says just put it on just or try 16.9 and i'm am talking about your tv..

I.M.O. it as nothing to do with your resolution setting put that on auto on your buzz box.because it's only a bad picture on the movie channels were the BLACK BARS are two big and making your picture squished and like i said in my first post movies come in different formats... also on your buzz box under advance setting at the bottom under picture put it to auto..

and you did say that it is only the other channels are good and the picture is good right?

and what kind of tv (name)

Bullwhale
    and now for your sound you said to the tv then to a sound bar.
    if your sound bar has HDMI in and out this is what i would do
    HDMI to sound bar then HDMI to tv and only use sound through sound bar and here is how to set the volume. put it on a good channel
    and with your buzz box REMOTE use your volume button on it and set it to half THEN with your sound bar REMOTE start
    turning it up to the volume you want THEN ONLY USE THE BUZZ BOX REMOTE FOR VOLUME turn the tv volume right down..

if you have a cable box as well to your tv then we will need to set it up different.

before doing all this go to friend house and see if it works there that will tell you if it box or tv thats if you can do that

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast